Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beating his ass?? Well he better start soon, so far he’s yet to gain even a momentary advantage. While already nearly dying at laws hand lol….

U mean the chapter were BB uses a power Law has multiple counters for? Might literally, have the best counter of any DF user against the Yami. If I were u I actually step back an think a little. High diff gonna be the minimum for this battle…

Luffytards are wrong about damn near anything about him in comparison to his peers. Nothing new, just like how his Awakening/Haki apparently put him wayyy above Law own PU. When in reality Law awakening significantly shits on Luffy awakening or ACoC individually. He needs both to be in the same tier as Laws AP/lethality
Im talkin about law being worried about the yami fruit

Luffy was always stronger than the the only difference is how large the gap has gotten.

Take away awakening from both luffy beats laws ass
Give them both awakening luffy beats laws ass easier
ofcourse it does, that's why it is called AWAKENING
No It being awakening doesn't make a basic g5 punch stronger than Kong gun

Outside of post timeskip luffy lucci doesn't get passed doflamingo

Outside of post timeskip zoro kaku beats pica but idk about killer. He probably beats kamazou but killer at full power is probably close

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
notice how the bitch doesn't @ anymore even though he was the fastest one to @ people. And now he will disappear for the whole month
:saden:
That’s @Swallalala for you lol, he’ll show up to shoot himself in the foot when we get fake spoilers, and then when the real spoilers come out he vanishes without a trace lmfao. He’s one of the funniest users, you’ve got to give him that at least, I never see anyone else fuck themselves as hard as Swalla. Lol

That’s @Swallalala for you lol, he’ll show up to shoot himself in the foot when we get fake spoilers, and then when the real spoilers come out he vanishes without a trace lmfao. He’s one of the funniest users, you’ve got to give him that at least, I never see anyone else fuck themselves as hard as Swalla. Lol
even fake spoilers were shitting on his agenda, he was just being hyped because PREVIOUS faked spoilers made it seem that Lucci put up a fight against Luffy but he was glad when other fake spoilers said Lucci was one shotted and was running away from Luffy.
:shame: and now the chapter came out

When we say Luffy didn't use ACoC in this chapter, why do we get clowned for it? Where's the thick black lightning streaks that should be coming from his fist, why are Luffy and Lucci's fists touching? There is no ACoC being used, you blind Marine/WG wanking bums 😭

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
When we say Luffy didn't use ACoC in this chapter, why do we get clowned for it? Where's the thick black lightning streaks that should be coming from his fist, why are Luffy and Lucci's fists touching? There is no ACoC being used, Marine/WG wanking bums 😭
they know they're just pretending they don't

That was no CoC clash, it was a just CoA. Even tho Luffy is fooling around, him getting send flying aswell makes no sense. But we had the same thing with Base Luffy equally clashing with Kaidou and with his Gears he was still clashing “only“ equally with him. It’s just Oda’s terrible writing.
Yeah I would have been fine with a similar scenario like when Marco fought Big Mom. Strong enough to do some damage or hold off but then clearly not measuring up. We did sort of get that with Luffy getting in a good shot but too brief.

Status
Not open for further replies.