Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Shit got so bad, a new era WG dog surviving Luffy trolling. Enough for low top tier, Yonko lvl consideration lmao
Next time Sun God Nika farts at someone's direction: "He's Yonko lvl/Top Tier!
"

The wank is nuts at this point when all Lucci did was
- fail to land a single Shigan on a Luffy who's probably not even using Fs,
- clash with ~ base Luffy levels of physicals and that too with just CoA hardening (no ID/CoC)
- tank one attack which i highly doubt is even stronger than even a regular G4 Kong Gun especially since it doesnt have CoC behind it.

But he seems to know about this. If you kill Vegapunk obviously they gonna lose their strenght
Yeah but government is hell bent on killing anyone who is getting closer to void century...they are not caring about the fact that they lose a huge asset...this makes me think that government has a power that even marines don't know ...even gorosei once mentioned that marines are just a white face of the government...

I can’t believe Zoro still hasn’t seen Luffy’s gear 5!

I am trying to comprehend why Zoro and Brook are missing all of this information regarding devil fruits? Brook is a devil fruit user, but I am sure someone will fill him in. Also I thought Zoro had something he wanted to ask Vegapunk or some sort of demand. Instead Oda just dropped it and left him on the ship. Now it seems like Zoro’s request was that Vegapunk let them enter the island. But Zoro could have just outright said that? Oda didn’t need to make it sound secretive.

I can’t believe Zoro still hasn’t seen Luffy’s gear 5!

I am trying to comprehend why Zoro and Brook are missing all of this information regarding devil fruits? Brook is a devil fruit user, but I am sure someone will fill him in. Also I thought Zoro had something he wanted to ask Vegapunk or some sort of demand. Instead Oda just dropped it and left him on the ship. Now it seems like Zoro’s request was that Vegapunk let them enter the island. But Zoro could have just outright said that? Oda didn’t need to make it sound secretive.
Keep zoro outta this tom and jerry shit
He has to guard egghead from kizaru

So let's say Luffy beats Lucci, warm up for Kizaru as he seems to be heading for Luffy's head

Maybe he brings 2-3 Vice Admirals

If Lucci gets beaten by then, then we have Kaku, Stussy and 4 Seraphims too on their side with Sentomaru out of picture

There's then Kuma's role into all of this somehow.

Still unclear the direction of this arc, all we know is Vegapunk will get taken away from the island.
To add more maybe a full fight commences, and they win, this would force Imu to use this opportunity to erase the island and everyone and try to spin it as an "incident", and that's when Kuma's role will come into play and warps the ship with Vegapunk and Straw Hats away, saving them from the blast.

Could be one option to link all together. If so I hope we get Chaton and Gion, want to see their powers. Average Vice Admirals wont do, unless Stussy and Kaku turn out to be very impressive too to at least keep occupied Zoro and Sanji or Sanji and Jinbei or some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.