Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time Sun God Nika farts at someone's direction: "He's Yonko lvl/Top Tier!
"

The wank is nuts at this point when all Lucci did was
- fail to land a single Shigan on a Luffy who's probably not even using Fs,
- clash with ~ base Luffy levels of physicals and that too with just CoA hardening (no ID/CoC)
- tank one attack which i highly doubt is even stronger than even a regular G4 Kong Gun especially since it doesnt have CoC behind it.
funny thing is it is not Luffy fans who are saying "Lucci is a low top tier"....:suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Or you just a hater and don't want give him credit for nothing lol
You clearly have no idea who you're talking to :suresure:

I was defending Lucci waaaay back during Wano when y'all retards were saying he was Who's Who level. Just look up the posts in those threads. Doesn't change the fact that his Awakened form's design looks like a crack addict. It's Oda's fault, not Lucci's lmao.

I can’t believe Zoro still hasn’t seen Luffy’s gear 5!

I am trying to comprehend why Zoro and Brook are missing all of this information regarding devil fruits? Brook is a devil fruit user, but I am sure someone will fill him in. Also I thought Zoro had something he wanted to ask Vegapunk or some sort of demand. Instead Oda just dropped it and left him on the ship. Now it seems like Zoro’s request was that Vegapunk let them enter the island. But Zoro could have just outright said that? Oda didn’t need to make it sound secretive.
Oda doesn't want to involve Zoro in important lore stuff and probably just want to reserve him for big fights. Wano made that plenty clear to me atleast

I can’t believe Zoro still hasn’t seen Luffy’s gear 5!

I am trying to comprehend why Zoro and Brook are missing all of this information regarding devil fruits? Brook is a devil fruit user, but I am sure someone will fill him in. Also I thought Zoro had something he wanted to ask Vegapunk or some sort of demand. Instead Oda just dropped it and left him on the ship. Now it seems like Zoro’s request was that Vegapunk let them enter the island. But Zoro could have just outright said that? Oda didn’t need to make it sound secretive.
Oda loves not showing Luffy and Zoro getting lore explanations or information

You clearly have no idea who you're talking to :suresure:

I was defending Lucci waaaay back during Wano when y'all retards were saying he was Who's Who level. Just look up the posts in those threads. Doesn't change the fact that his Awakened form's design looks like a crack addict. It's Oda's fault, not Lucci's lmao.
And you don't know who you talking too why you including me in "y'all"? like I was on the who who/Lucci hate bandwagon lmao

Luffy needs to finish lucci with his adv.coc or even ryou and all this drama will end.
And yet he'd use it in Awakening form. Things aren't so easy. Look at the Kaido battle. The last Haki upgrade Luffy received was in 1010. He unlocked Adv CoC which allowed him to fight Kaido but as we've seen for two rounds it wasn't enough to win. He needed the force of Bajrang Gun to send Kaido packing into the Volcano which was created by the Awakening and not Haki.

We had to literally give out percentages of what carries Luffy more, his Haki or his DF. Nearly impossible to find an answer to that unless Teach strips Luffy off his fruit powers and he pulls through using Haki only.

Luffy vs Lucci (Round 1, warm up)
Luffy vs Kizaru (Round 2, we get first awakened logia and Kizaru incorporating haki in combat)
Zoro vs S.Hawk (a tease of Zoro vs Mihawk)
Jinbei vs S.Shark
Franky and someone vs S.Bear
Robin and someone vs S.Snake

Sanji vs Kaku
Bonney vs Stussy

This could be one way battles commence as things stand for now.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't get where this headcanon that Luffy is using no Advanced Haki is coming from.
Where is Luffy using visible Adv CoC in these panels ? It just shows the same old CoA black marks

I really can't help you if you can't see the distinction between the black trails in the panels you posted and the black trails that you see in Lucci's clash with Luffy. One of them looks similar to Ulti vs Luffy, the other one looks similar to every other CoC clash we've seen so far.
Isn't hard to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.