Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would make sense if Lucci legitimately did bypass Luffy’s FS when he hit Sentomaru
  • Luffy at the very least considered Lucci to be a strong enough opponent worthy of seeing G5
  • If Luffy does fight Kizaru this arc, he’ll need a way to deal with top tier speeds. If Lucci has top tier speed, this could lay the groundwork for that fight.
My guess is that next chapter, Lucci shows off the full power of his speed, Luffy can’t keep up with it, so he just takes Lucci’s ultimate move before 1 shotting him.

Then against Kizaru, he’ll find some way to counter extreme speeds.
He is already trying his best, he can't land an attack on trolling Luffy, but G5 Luffy always has his guard down like we saw against Kaido, he doesn't care about taking attacks.

kuma appears the whole ''nothing happened'' moment is revealed, then zoro clashes with kizaru a bit
Not sure if I can see Zoro defeating Kizaru yet, but he might be able to with a good fight. We don’t know everything about Kizaru yet, so he may have an ace up his sleeve.

Some characters are either easy or hard to predict. Some even unpredictable! :usoprice:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not sure if I can see Zoro defeating Kizaru yet, but he might be able to with a good fight. We don’t know everything about Kizaru yet, so he may have an ace up his sleeve.

Some characters are either easy or hard to predict. Some even unpredictable! :usoprice:
i said they'll clash not that zoro will defeat him, but he might stall him if they meet

Status
Not open for further replies.