Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But it's not about gifting since Law and Kidd have feats of their own to suggest they can do even better than Lucci has. But to claim what you did about G2 is not correct
It's gifting feats because they don't have anything that allows them to keep up with G5 or even G2 for that matter. Sure, they have their own feats that allow them to fight in their own way. I did not say they don't. They're stronger than Lucci, so of course, they'd do better in their own way. What's not correct? It's a fact G2 is too fast for these guys. They have to rely on luck to even get in a hit.

Bogard

You can't win
What's surprising to me is to see that it seems that Akainu(with the marines) and CP0 are apparently working together in this mission against Vegapunk and his satellites. I thought they'd be more seperate entities(Marine being antagonist to CP0), but in the end, it seems that both knew about that mission with Akainu agreeing to it :memehm:

Furthermore, another thing i find curious is the fact that Vegapunk allowed someone else(Gorosei) to have higher level of authority over the Seraphims than him. I can understand that he may have been blackmailed, but eventhen, i think a genius like him, who is the one who created them, should normally have hidden some kind of backup plan in cases such as this one, especially considering he very well knew he might end up eliminated if he digs too much into ancient history

So on one side, i can understand that Oda wants for the Seraphims weapons to stay under the government command with Vegapunk dying, but on the other side, it'd make Vegapunk look like an idiot if he really gave them a higher level of command without backup plan:specialmeh:

Luffy/Zoro came out of the timeskip comparable to YC3’s.

Lucci came out of the timeskip comparable to low top tiers.

Mihawk/Rayleigh are shit teachers
Lucci pretty much had the groundwork for haki most of his life while Zoro and Luffy just found out about it in the last 2 years, assassin trained Luffy and Zoro would be Admirals by now.

When you're so strong that the only thing that actually threatens you is: fighting multiple Emperor's crews at once

Just imagine the disrespect: You get sneak attacked with an all out haki blast by a Emperor and you don't even mention his actual name, but his crew's name

Younko wankers should be very glad that Oda made Aramaki's personality feel so over the top all the way through, because if he was chilling like Kizaru does for the most part during this whole sequence things would look worse

I mean, thats literally all they have got to try to downplay him. Powerscaling sweat and stuff :kobeha::kobeha:

But that only works if the opponent is an Admiral, of course

What's surprising to me is to see that it seems that Akainu(with the marines) and CP0 are apparently working together in this mission against Vegapunk and his satellites. I thought they'd be more seperate entities(Marine being antagonist to CP0), but in the end, it seems that both knew about that mission with Akainu agreeing to it :memehm:

Furthermore, another thing i find curious is the fact that Vegapunk allowed someone else(Gorosei) to have higher level of authority over the Seraphims than him. I can understand that he may have been blackmailed, but eventhen, i think a genius like him, who is the one who created them, should normally have hidden some kind of backup plan in cases such as this one, especially considering he very well knew he might end up eliminated if he digs too much into ancient history

So on one side, i can understand that Oda wants for the Seraphims weapons to stay under the government command with Vegapunk dying, but on the other side, it'd make Vegapunk look like an idiot if he really gave them a higher level of command without backup plan:specialmeh:
I bet he gave the highest level of command to Dragon or some shit like that.

Umm lets not go with Mihawk

Mihawk wasn't trying to kill Luffy..he was casually swining around his blade and seeing if Luffy survives by luck

That's what was Mihawks internal message to Shanks. Otherwise Luffys G2 speed which is G2s best stat was so slow against Mihawk..luffy would have lost his arm. Only kizaru and Mihawk received MF portrayal of being "Too fast" for G2 btw. Like direct portrayal.

Akainu actively trying to attack Whitebeard was reacted by Whitebeard.

Marco sent Aokiji flying too and it didn't stop aokiji from going extreme diff 12 days with akainu.

Don't compare casual on weed Kizaru to pissed off akainu lol
How come? He did say that he will show no mercy and apologizes to Shanks lol
He was so persistent that even after his clash with Vista ended he still went after Luffy again lol

Just applying the same "logic" here.
As it stands, Mihawk also can't react to lightspeed, no one can but old Rayleigh.

Kizaru would push Akainu the same as Kuzan (probably), tho I'd say that's due to their fruits countering each other.
I like Kizaru and all but he's competing with Akainu's simp for now

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Marco sent Kizaru flying even tho he didn't hurt him
Both Marco and Vista couldn't move Akainu an inch lol, base stats and haki on a different level.

Btw, pre ts Luffy could react to Mihawk even though he's trying to kill him, I'm thinking that no way someone as slow as that can react to lightspeed right?
Zoro dodged kumas paw cannon who is straight up said to be lightspeed

If you have to be there in person to order them VP most likely feel safe .
I don't think we have ever seen the Gorosei leave that room LMAO .

Status
Not open for further replies.