Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but Luffy isn't quite there yet. You forgot it took all the Scabbards+ Yamato+ Kid, Killer, Law, Zoro AND Luffy to defeat Kaido (with help from Oden/Enma as well). Luffy didn't solo Kaido. The other Yonkou (BB, Shanks and Mihawk) are still on a higher level than him.
Doesn't change the fact that both Kaido and Luffy were in bad shape by the time Luffy started using G5. Luffy was in even worse shape. Not to mention Kaido is not your average Yonko. He is the WSC who's greatest power is his endurance and durability. Based on Haki and DF mastery Luffy has for the most part reached the pinnacle of what a Yonko is capable of. So what makes you think Kizaru has what it takes to beat Luffy when even Kaido could not?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What's wrong with Devil Fruits being born from the desire of the person who created it? It actually goes hand in hand with haki being the manifestation of a person's willpower. Those with strong willpower would have strong desires, which in turn would create abilities based on those desires. Perfect explanation for something like Asura.

What explanation do you think would be better suited, because remember, for years now the most popular theory the fandom loved to throw around was that there was a magical tree that spit out fruits with random powers.
I doubt DFs appeared out of thin air because people randomly thought of being special. Devil's fruits are artificial creations IMO, which is why mother nature rejects them. The whole DFs being born from desires thing is a figure of speech IMO. It's the same as saying mobile phones are born from humanity's desire to communicate remotely. The desire made us manifest it into a reality artificially. DFs are more or less than the same IMO.

Doesn't change the fact that both Kaido and Luffy were in bad shape by the time Luffy started using G5. Luffy was in even worse shape. Not to mention Kaido is not your average Yonko. He is the WSC who's greatest power is his endurance and durability. Based on Haki and DF mastery Luffy has for the most part reached the pinnacle of what a Yonko is capable of. So what makes you think Kizaru has what it takes to beat Luffy when even Kaido could not.
1) Logia powers+haki mastery.
2) Experience.
3) Admirals don't fool around, or are honorable. They are no nonsense charas who go for the kill/capture.

Kaido didn't want to kill Luffy, he wanted to have a good time. Now imagine a guy who doesn't give Luffy any chances.

I doubt DFs appeared out of thin air because someone randomly thought of being special in one way or another. Devil's fruits are artificial creations IMO, which is why mother nature rejects them. The whole DFs being born from desires thing is a figure of speech IMO. It's the same as saying mobile phones are born from humanity's desire to communicate remotely. The desire made us manifest it into a reality artificially. DFs are more or less than the same IMO.
I agree. In fact I have a theory on here about Devil Fruits are moreso bloodline abilities from people who existed during the Void Century, and those are the ones who artificially created the devil fruits.

However, if that is wrong, and it is as simple as someone with a strong desire being able to manifest it, akin to haki and willpower, then at least it fits.

I agree. In fact I have a theory on here about Devil Fruits are moreso bloodline abilities from people who existed during the Void Century, and those are the ones who artificially created the devil fruits.

However, if that is wrong, and it is as simple as someone with a strong desire being able to manifest it, akin to haki and willpower, then at least it fits.
I hope it's this else it would be lame af.

2) Experience.
3) Admirals don't fool around, or are honorable. They are no nonsense charas who go for the kill/capture.

Kaido didn't want to kill Luffy, he wanted to have a good time. Now imagine a guy who doesn't give Luffy any chances.
By the way Oda already put Luffy being stronger than Kaido in the road to laughtale book so your opinion does not matter here. Oda is the only opinion that matters.

Oda has been humbling you Zoro fanboys since the bginning of Wano, making sure you know your place.

2) Experience.

Kaido having a good time fighting doesn't mean he was holding back on trying to kill Luffy. He even said as much when Luffy asked him why he was drunk. Kaido has acknowledged Luffy's power and even said the only person that can beat him is joyboy. He doesn't do that unless Luffy has earned his respect by show of strength. Also everybody who has ever fought Luffy has had more experience than him. Luffy hasn't been a pirate that long and yet he has risen to the top in a very short amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.