Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just readed it .
Akainu know about the cp0 and want help them take out straw hats he was going himself to ask kizaru to go there .

Sentomaru betrayed the navy but not realy he only wanted vegapunk to escape .

Akainu did not wanted vegapunk to die or losing him but he have to follow the wg plot .

Lucci looking raw .

Realy want know wtf will do kizaru ??

Realy good chapter :)

Sometimes manga panels make it hard to understand if they are astonished with the fight or at what Vegapunk said.

judging Franky's reaction
the fight
Post automatically merged:

Fair i guess

Tho i do think people underestimate how powerful boundman and fast snakeman is
Also post timeskip luffy in general
I do not
just not selling lucci short
technically those forms always overpowered commanders when he could land it .

It looks like Lucci is fighting on par with G5 Luffy until he got a surprise punch that made him reconsider his plans stating yeah the strawhats got stronger and fighting against Seraphims with just kaku and stussy is a no go. This makes me reconsider that Robin will fight seraphim Boa and Nami will fight Stussy instead. If Lucci had his awakened form when he was in Dressrora than I would consider Luffy really lucky that he didn't run into Lucci. We simply can't say G4 is better than G5 and Lucci was somewhat able to combat G5 to a great degree in this chapter.

Gear 4 was kinda okay tho. I liked the different forms, was hoping for a new one in Wano

I prefer Gear 2/3, but it's better than Gear 5 tho.
the problem with gear 5 is luffy never seems serious , fights look completely childish
but it doesn't have a silly time drawback so its still better than g4

personally g2nd/g3rd combo was the sweet spot.

judging Franky's reaction
the fight
Post automatically merged:

I do not
just not selling lucci short
technically those forms always overpowered commanders when he could land it .
How strong do you think luffy was post timeskip?
Because imo i think he was comfortably the strongest supernova and strawhat (even if we include jinbe) and comfortably in the commander range

While i do generally put doffy above him at the time even then I do think they were pretty close

Yeah g4 is pretty overpowering

Status
Not open for further replies.