Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It‘s funny how people who don‘t even like Luffy now want him to be super strong because Yonkou. Pathetic. I‘m fine with him struggling. His opponents being almost as strong or even stronger than him is a lot more fun.
As a huge Luffy fan I don’t see him struggle actually. He has not finished the fight but where does it look like he is struggling? He dodged every attack and parried a punch with his own and had a hit on Lucci, I don’t see where the struggle is. The one thing that people misunderstand is Luffy’s way of fighting. He always liked to mess around and only got serious when it mattered. He will not finish fights like Kaido did with one hit unless it is like Bellamy where someone insults his dream or a friends dream.

Yes it is, Luffy's experience accunulted since post ts >>

But like I said this is still far from a hard time. If Lucci ends up pushing Luffy high dif at least, he's top tier. If not he isn't. Simple as that.
And you know about Lucci‘s experience how?

It just isn‘t inconsistent. Even Croc being ~ Luffy wouldn‘t be (though I doubt this). The other characters grow as well…

As a huge Luffy fan I don’t see him struggle actually. He has not finished the fight but where does it look like he is struggling? He dodged every attack and parried a punch with his own and had a hit on Lucci, I don’t see where the struggle is. The one thing that people misunderstand is Luffy’s way of fighting. He always liked to mess around and only got serious when it mattered. He will not finish fights like Kaido did with one hit unless it is like Bellamy where someone insults his dream or a friends dream.
It‘s not about this fight specifically. Just in general. I want him to face stronger opponents, not be the strongest. That‘s just lame. EoS he can be the strongest, though.
Post automatically merged:

You must be so full on copium you're imagining things.
I sold him that 500 USD copium. Good business.
Post automatically merged:

Lucci comes back stronger than 2-billie Croc
All we need now is the return of top-tier Enel
He‘ll blast Imu with his new Moon Ark.

This comparison sounds super random but sure why not. And i disagree. Marco clashed with BM the same way Lucci clashed with Luffy. Only difference, Lucci had the strength to send Luffy flying also. The first "attack" BM landed rendered Marco immobile
The first attack Luffy landed made Lucci cough a lil blood but he came back immediately and is seemingly unharmed.

Luffy in his strongest form. BM wasn't and Marco was in his "Hybrid".

I think objectively Marco definitely didn't look superior.
Marco was unarmed

It‘s funny how people who don‘t even like Luffy now want him to be super strong because Yonkou. Pathetic. I‘m fine with him struggling. His opponents being almost as strong or even stronger than him is a lot more fun.
Luffy should struggle to admirals...and other top tiers....not with high tiers...literally one with all 3 advanced haki and awakening which is feared by gorosei and the one who went toe to toe with Kaido even in base form shouldn't have to "struggle" with someone like Lucci who at best scales to Queen range people....see no one asking Luffy to be "god" eventhough his G5 form is literally that....atleast he should look like a person with 3 billion bounty....that is not too much to ask from author...Oda can make struggle to admirals, mihawk, shanks, blackbeard, fleetadmiral, dragon, imu....

Luffy should struggle to admirals...and other top tiers....not with high tiers...literally one with all 3 advanced haki and awakening which is feared by gorosei and the one who went toe to toe with Kaido even in base form shouldn't have to "struggle" with someone like Lucci who at best scales to Queen range people....see no one asking Luffy to be "god" eventhough his G5 form is literally that....atleast he should look like a person with 3 billion bounty....that is not too much to ask from author...Oda can make struggle to admirals, mihawk, shanks, blackbeard, fleetadmiral, dragon, imu....
Don’t worry, he’ll struggle against Kid next arc

Status
Not open for further replies.