Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Idk what a this supposed to show me? He still states he wouldnt be there if kaido was still in Wano
Also like shanks said gb is a bitch who fights injured oppnents the scabbards and king queen
Because clearly if Ryokugyu isn’t afraid of the guy who smashed Kaido into the mantle, he has nothing to fear from Kaido himself lol.

Actually Shanks specifically said he was not calling Ryokugyu a coward but you are an average brained troll so I get that you can’t read lol.

Because clearly if Ryokugyu isn’t afraid of the guy who smashed Kaido into the mantle, he has nothing to fear from Kaido himself lol.

Actually Shanks specifically said he was not calling Ryokugyu a coward but you are an average brained troll so I get that you can’t read lol.
Calls me a troll then comes with this low iq argument:suresure:
Ya boy brocoli man is kaido s and shanks bitch

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Calls me a troll then comes with this low iq argument:suresure:
Ya boy brocoli man is kaido s and shanks bitch
Hey now, I just called you average brained, you can’t just repeat the same insult back at me lol. The last time I heard such “I know you are but what am I?” arguments was literally when I was in second grade

So maybe calling you average brained was a compliment when your actual brain is on the level of an 8 year old lol

GOOFY BROS are so weird they don't want any crew member to do great things, which later would reflect on the captains bounty. They should be happy Goofy have strong crew member

Status
Not open for further replies.