Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soru literally means:

Imperceivable speed movement

Definition of the word imperceivable: ˌɪmpəˈsɛptɪbəl ) adjective. too slight, subtle, gradual, etc, to be perceived.

To not be perceived is to not be seen. What sanji did was continously use this which resulted in him exhausting himself. So again this isn't something as amazing as people think especially when his opponent sucks at perceiving fast odjects
By your argument, people have been moving at those speeds since before time skip. The manga wouldn't have made a big deal of it, Oda wouldn't have made an SBS of it, if it was the same thing Sanji's been doing since Kriegs fight or on Water 7 train where he kicked the guy 12 times before he knew it.

But the manga bothered to point it out and make something of it. Oda clarified it. Yet apparently the authors words mean nothing to you because Zoro has to be 100% at everything. Author makes characters complement and have strengths and weaknesses. You try to turn Zoro into a mary sue. Why have teams of characters if you want one character than can do everything better than everything else in the universe?

Guys how do I make this soup I was told to only put half of the amount of water it tells me to put and it says:
" 1: In 2-Quart microwave-safe 'casserole', combine 3 cups (24-oz) water and contents of one pouch soup mix.
2: Microwave uncovered at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes* or until noodles are tender, stirring once halfway through cooking
*Microwave ovens vary; adjust times as needed. "
:zorothink::hope:
someone answer this pls :josad:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Guys how do I make this soup I was told to only put half of the amount of water it tells me to put and it says:
" 1: In 2-Quart microwave-safe 'casserole', combine 3 cups (24-oz) water and contents of one pouch soup mix.
2: Microwave uncovered at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes* or until noodles are tender, stirring once halfway through cooking
Cryyyyyyyyy

By your argument, people have been moving at those speeds since before time skip. The manga wouldn't have made a big deal of it, Oda wouldn't have made an SBS of it, if it was the same thing Sanji's been doing since Kriegs fight or on Water 7 train where he kicked the guy 12 times before he knew it.

But the manga bothered to point it out and make something of it. Oda clarified it. Yet apparently the authors words mean nothing to you because Zoro has to be 100% at everything. Author makes characters complement and have strengths and weaknesses. You try to turn Zoro into a mary sue. Why have teams of characters if you want one character than can do everything better than everything else in the universe?
The manga didn't make any big deal. It simply stated that he was continously moving so fast that he seemd invisible lol.

Again it was the same with nichiji

To add:

Speed is defined as the ability to move the body in one direction as fast as possible. Agility is the ability to accelerate, decelerate, stabilize, and quickly change directions with proper posture.

Sanji has better agility and maneuverability than zoro. Not better movement or reaction speed

Last edited:
It told you the time. Some ovens are made for different things. If yours is a standard microwave, then cook it uncovered at HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes like it says.

Just try it. If it goes wrong, then blame the company.

If you know how to cook soup (it’s really easy) then you should try making it on the stove.

Get well soon!

It told you the time. Some ovens are made for different things. If yours is a standard microwave, then cook it uncovered at HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes like it says.

Just try it. If it goes wrong, then blame the company.

If you know how to cook soup (it’s really easy) then you should try making it on the stove.

Get well soon!
:datas:Gotcha
Gotta figure out how much water to put because I don't really know what 24 ounces looks like but I'll find a way
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.