Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Because it weakens their bodies and haki has to do with your body as well. It‘s like being sick for DF users.
To think of it, I wonder if sea stone is prevalent around Laugh Tale especially? Thats why Toki and Buggy got sick near it? Well I think they both got sick on the way to it, but isn it weird that 2 DF users just happened to get sick before going there? Might be coincidence ofc but I wonder...

We should have gotten more on Seastone at Wano than we did, considering it originates from there too? Only Hawkins had custom Seastone weapons too IIRC? Queen just had those cuffs and the only other Seastone based weapon I can think of is Smoker's Jitte? Wasted opportunity there by far?

We don't even know how the Kozuki enscribed Ponegylphs either?

To think of it, I wonder if sea stone is prevalent around Laugh Tale especially? Thats why Toki and Buggy got sick near it? Well I think they both got sick on the way to it, but isn it weird that 2 DF users just happened to get sick before going there? Might be coincidence ofc but I wonder...

We should have gotten more on Seastone at Wano than we did, considering it originates from there too? Only Hawkins had custom Seastone weapons too IIRC? Queen just had those cuffs and the only other Seastone based weapon I can think of is Smoker's Jitte? Wasted opportunity there by far?

We don't even know how the Kozuki enscribed Ponegylphs either?
Yep. We got less lore than we could have in Wano tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.