Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that Luffy's Hito Hito no Mi: Model Nika fruit, and Blackbeards Yami Yami no mi are the hardest to replicate because they are ADMIN DEVIL FRUITS.

Meaning, they interact with all other fruits.

Luffy can grab light, fire, thunder, any element and also reflect is back. He turn any matter into rubber.

Blackbeard can nullify any devil fruit.

They can't admit they were wrong. So many of the badmiral stans were saying that he was going to fold everyone. We had to go through that long break of them sucking his cock only for the break to end and for him to get clowned by momo and negged by Wi-Fi haki. Admitting they were wrong would hurt egos too much.
I actually have hope that Aramaki's appearance in Wano had some other purpose, and that he was playing an act. His personality seemed to be totally different when he was conversing with Fujitora at the Reverie.

But, the guy we got in Wano was just awful. I hope Oda trolled all of us and Green Bull has some cool moments in the future. Like, I WANTED ARAMAKI TO FIGHT THE ALLIANCE. He would lose, yeah, but it still could have been a fucking blast.

I get why Admiral fans are pissed about what happened, but, sometimes you take the L and move on. I was deadset on Wano Act 4 happening sometime after the Raid ended, and it didn't. Same with the Straw Hats going to Sphinx.

Aramaki sucked in Wano, just like Zoro's backstory sucked in Wano. Just empty ass hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.