Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
So, we have Kuma heading towards an unspecified location, and Kizaru showing up to attack the Straw Hats for rescuing someone who was threatened by the World Government?

This is Sabaody 2.0, we won't have much arc left.

Kuma's about to teleport errebody the fuck out of Egghead.

Where do you guys think the crew is dropping next?

Watching the anime ep earlier reminded me how cool King and Queen can be. Especially Queen. Then I remembered the second half of Onigashima....that arc including every single character minus Momonosuke went out sad.
Oda finished Wano poorly.

So many plotholes and things like Kin’nemon and Kiku surviving. :josad:

This is the 2nd time that Luffy doesn't finish the job with Lucci. G5 is becoming a plot retardation tool.

Base Luffy with ACoC would have beat the shit out of him.
What a crap opinion. Base Luffy would hardly be able to physically keep up with Awakened Lucci. There is a reason why Luffy decided to go to his all out form immedeatly. Gear 5 is superior to any other of his forms by miles even if he holds back Haki.

So, we have Kuma heading towards an unspecified location, and Kizaru showing up to attack the Straw Hats for rescuing someone who was threatened by the World Government?

This is Sabaody 2.0, we won't have much arc left.

Kuma's about to teleport errebody the fuck out of Egghead.

Where do you guys think the crew is dropping next?
Elbaf, considering we got new information about it this arc.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Good to see someone else awakened the best color of haki

People think I'm joking when I say Buggy is in my top 4 fav characters.
Buggy's ability to lead through comedy/unintentional genius is one of the best things about this series.

In so many other series, Buggy would have been a one off character who died or showed up just for gags.

Here, he becomes a Yonkou.

LMFAOOO, a damn awakened Zoan rich in resistance erases in 2 hits with no Acoc and Acoa none...
They forgot why the Gorosei feared the awakening of Luffy. They'll cry more when they understand what the real meaning of bringing imagination to reality is. Do they think someone who is the warrior of Liberation will lose to CP-0 or a single Admiral? Why should Gorosei fear him if that's the case? They have 3 of such admirals and FA and the entire Naval fleet and WG Allies. Luffy and Yonkou haters will be eating Ls soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.