Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you list all queens abilities alone hed sound insanely strong but he isnt. At least not much above his peers
Queen has lasers, cyborg body, swordsmanship, strong coa, durability recovery, endurance, lighting, invisibility, winch, sparking, etc
King can fly tho

You dont need conquerors to defeat a lunarian...
What separates King from Queen, was Zoro. King has great feats against Zoro amd Marco. We all know about Zoro's impressive RT feats. Sure, the main reason Zoro had problems against King was because of his lunarian powers but it's not like all he did was stand and allows himself to be hit. He fought back and showed impressive feats for a YC1.

Unless you have the ability to absorb people's energy Kings not being defeated without ACoC. He could tank attacks that can damage Kaido, he can survive in any natural environment and he can tank attacks that bypass durability calls internal damage. He blew himself up and was fine.

King has the highest durability and endurance.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Told you bozos things will only go downhill for Lucci from here @ZenZu

Someone was saying Luffy = Lucci after last chapter 😂😂
Just read the summary. You really celebrating Lucci not being a top tier now, is that the standard 💀?

Nothing really happened it seems. Lucci looks really good. Broke through Sentomaru's guard and didn't get KOd against G5 and never ended up using his high end attacks? Looks like the fight was cut short. Lucci was obviously gonna lose, but who wouldn't lose? G5 just came off clowning Kaidou.

I'd say all in all massive W for Lucci, no one could have expected he'd be fighting G5 Luffy and survive. This probably puts him in that top commander range.

If you told me a month ago this happens I would laugh, so would everyone on this forum. Let's not seriously act like Lucci is supposed to be matching Kaidou or something now.

Just read the summary. You really celebrating Lucci not being a top tier now, is that the standard 💀?

Nothing really happened it seems. Lucci looks really good. Broke through Sentomaru's guard and didn't get KOd against G5 and never ended up using his high end attacks? Looks like the fight was cut short. Lucci was obviously gonna lose, but who wouldn't lose? G5 just came off clowning Kaidou.

I'd say all in all massive W for Lucci, no one could have expected he'd be fighting G5 Luffy and survive. This probably puts him in that top commander range.

If you told me a month ago this happens I would laugh, so would everyone on this forum. Let's not seriously act like Lucci is supposed to be matching Kaidou or something now.
I won't call top commander range at this point in the story a W tho
zoro sanji post pu dog walked commanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.