Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda gotta up the game with BB, the same guys Kaido can one shot and Luffy is clowning had the BBP run away after a brief clash, ran away from old ray, nothing happened to Boa hancock instead it's because of her that BB didn't risk battling ray with his crew stoned he would have outright lost two of his titanic captains.

Capturing Koby is useless, if anything that would mean Koby is gonna play a vital role for his defeat

Here's hoping he kills Law, not just defeat and capture otherwise we know same as Koby he will play a vital role for his defeat later on.
Yes, people mistake being cowardly for cunningness. I don't want Blackbeard to be Aizen or Madara, the overpowered author-backed villain but he should be someone tricky, cunning, and yet someone to be reckoned with. Being cowardly ain't that. There was no Blackbeard era so far.

G

Gorosei Informer

lmao

Now that I think about it, I probably missed some fucking mental breakdowns. Buggy Yonko. Mihawk "having better sword skills" than Shanks. The fuckery that was the second half of Onigashima. Yamato and Carrot not joining.

Probably for the better I was away or I'd still be cranking out F v P chapters off of that material alone :risitameh:
Oh god yeah, it was CHAOTIC! Oda was trying to make everyone catch hands, troll all the fandoms but hype some of the biggest ones too lmao.

Me, @Rottkins, @Pot Goblin , @Mr. Reloaded formed the Cross Guild FC on here after it happened in the manga and it, along with Rotties Discord server ended up blowing up in popularity and activity for quite a while at least! It was hilarious, wholesome chaos for the most part!

There were spoiler threads blowing up in rapid time, hundreds of pages so easily, constant back and forths, powerscalers losing their minds even more than usual, it was pure WG insanity amplified as you know and can imagine too naturally lmao.

We were discussing how you would have enough material to make maybe the same amount of chapters as OP actually has for fiends vs providers lmaoooo!

Not to mention the tirades of fake spoilers both in the past and consecutively in the present too!

The Mihawk memes about him being the world's most skilled man/strongest skill man/refusing to fight Zoro since he's a hakiman now etc were too fucking funny lol.
It's like that edit of the Shanks vs Mihawk fan chapter, where Mihawk tells Shanks to not use CoC, skills only lol.
Something like Fox Only, No Items, Final Destination, to quote the Smash Bros meme too lol.

Oh god yeah, it was CHAOTIC! Oda was trying to make everyone catch hands, troll all the fandoms but hype some of the biggest ones too lmao.

Me, @Rottkins, @Pot Goblin , @Mr. Reloaded formed the Cross Guild FC on here after it happened in the manga and it, along with Rotties Discord server ended up blowing up in popularity and activity for quite a while at least! It was hilarious, wholesome chaos for the most part!

There were spoiler threads blowing up in rapid time, hundreds of pages so easily, constant back and forts, powerscalers losing their minds even more than usual, it was pure WG insanity amplified as you know and can imagine too naturally lmao.

We were discussing how you would have enough material to make maybe the same amount of chapters as OP actually has for fiends vs providers lmaoooo!

Not to mention the tirades of fake spoilers both in the past and consecutively in the present too!

The Mihawk memes about him being the world's most skilled man/strongest skill man/refusing to fight Zoro since he's a hakiman now etc were too fucking funny lol.
It's like that edit of the Shanks vs Mihawk fan chapter, where Mihawk tells Shanks to not use CoC, skills only lol.
Something like Fox Only, No Items, Final Destination, to quote the Smash Bros meme too lol.
I wasn't here at the time but I was fuckin' thriving
I play it safe bro
I knew to put my chips in Luffy and Zoro but not all the way that's how you become delusional and start believing ZKK
I literally catch ZERO Ls
My takes are too based for any smart person to disagree
I said Lucci might get clapped, guess what? He got clapped! Twice!
Stop playing with me :mihanha::kailaugh:

Young Hancock's power only works on the worst people
Post automatically merged:

Are some people seriously forgetting that because Lucci is an awakened zoan he is known for having a faster recovery rate.

Him recovering that fast isn't that surprising and it's not like the battle was that long, I don't know why some are using it to hype Lucci to the moon and downplay Luffy.
Poor Lee Hung is stupid af though

Status
Not open for further replies.