Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is trying hype up to fool people that no one die , then someone die.
‘Then it could be fake hype as shanks make the move , bad happen to boa Hancock ,
Nope, he’s implanting the idea that someone might die by saying “hopes no one dies” then will magically have Law survive because it’s fucking Oda

I have been a one piece fan for almost 20 years now, I don’t fall for dumb shit like this. If you guys want to go around believing Oda is killing Law vs BB go ahead. Just keep me out of your delusion

People still can't get that the only reason Luffy is using gear 5 is because of Lore-dump that has to happen, Vegapank and the Strowhats have to witness Luffy's new form to push the story forward, Vegapank has explain/comment on it.

Luffy could have just used ACoA with combination of ACoC and no diff Luccy.
And likely it doesn't have draw backs like reducing life span or some unimportant shit.

Bajrang Gun was the only attack Kaido faced that is better than the ones Lucci is facing. We can’t forget this:
We must also understand that Luffy was using ACoA and ACoC with his attacks. ACoC haki put Luffy on Kaido level. Before ACoC Luffy couldn't even over power Ulti. So far Luffy is not using ACoC against Lucci. Luffy is not using the same level of power against Lucci as he did against Kaido.

He is trying hype up to fool people that no one die , then someone die.
‘Then it could be fake hype as shanks make the move , bad happen to boa Hancock ,
it is a good surprise if Oda goes with major character death but it is highly unlikely...
Post automatically merged:

WTF? Spoilers so early??
only panel...and it is from official source.....on occasion of jump fiesta...

Status
Not open for further replies.