Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say that all readers who are talking about pedophilia in this comic should necessarily visit a good psychiatrist and stop mentally jerking off. Realize that you are ridiculous and stop talking bullshit, please...it's a comic for kids, if you see these things in it you have problems

I

Impact_Dial

I just wanted to say that all readers who are talking about pedophilia in this comic should necessarily visit a good psychiatrist and stop mentally jerking off. Realize that you are ridiculous and stop talking bullshit, please...it's a comic for kids, if you see these things in it you have problems
Admiral and sanji fans mental gymnastics

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Non canon vs you literally hyping up jinbe making a fucking child blush…..

Do you not realize how weird that is? Typical zorotards…..eternally unaware
I don't usually take Kaios side. But you did kinda condone it for a moment there.
You think it's funny to use these sensitive topics just for slander? You are literally using something that is not canon and if this kind of practice bothered you so much you would have criticized the author himself :nicagesmile:
You're saying than oda won't do it in the next chapters (sanjino and seraphim boa)

I

Impact_Dial

It's hard to scale Caesar. Physically, he's weak, but, the chaos he can cause is legendary. His ability to quickly cause widespread destruction is very dangerous.
:endthis:caesar can end one piece if he starts his journey (his post time skip self) in maryjoise The chaos he could cause their and the secrets he could reveal hahahaha oh no it would be so bloody.
I can't even explain the way these admirals let me down, dammit...
Ikr I was actually hyped for green bull when he was blacked out talking to fuji of how he didn't eat in two years i was pumped only for this guy to get WiFi diffed and doughnuted by some brat I wanted to beat up on behalf of Brook and sanjji.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Caesar Clown the Fifth Emperor with a bounty of 1,5B

Concession accepted.
You’d think Luffyfans would have more of an argument than “cartoon good black edgy”, but it’s in a way, fitting on a meta level that they couldn’t explain it.
We do like characters similar to us, there is no shame about it.
Yeah you got it lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.