Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
stussy has to be from wano then right?
I doubt it, since Cipher Pol agents are raised from a young age to work for the government. It's unlikely Stussy managed to escape out of Wano to become a Cipher Pol agent, and her hair and eye color aren't typically found in Wano.

You never know, though, it's possible.

We know CP0 has been doing business in Wano, so it's possible that Stussy gave birth to Black Maria in Wano way back while spying on Wano/the Beast Pirates.

Since Stussy is clearly not an Oni, and doesn't have horns, her partner most likely would have been an Oni, since Black Maria does have horns, like Yamato and Bao Huang.

Kaido x Stussy could exist in this manga, here we go

:luffywat:

Oda should've given us more details. How often? Are they exclusive? Do they have orgies? Does Ulti partake in said orgies?

Trash writing IMO. :seriously::seriously:
Of course they did orgies... if the Alliance stormed Onigashima a little bit later and they would in the middle of a weird "furry" BDSM orgy... and honestly would we more interessting than the fights :blush:

Plus Ulti is into that "Targaryen" shit with Pay-Pay... that tongue jesus christ :ultimoji:

I doubt it, since Cipher Pol agents are raised from a young age to work for the government. It's unlikely Stussy managed to escape out of Wano to become a Cipher Pol agent, and her hair and eye color aren't typically found in Wano.

You never know, though, it's possible.

We know CP0 has been doing business in Wano, so it's possible that Stussy gave birth to Black Maria in Wano way back while spying on Wano/the Beast Pirates.

Since Stussy is clearly not an Oni, and doesn't have horns, her partner most likely would have been an Oni, since Black Maria does have horns, like Yamato and Bao Huang.

Kaido x Stussy could exist in this manga, here we go

:luffywat:
Queen already tapped that. Bros respect each other's territories.

I amazed rob Lucci quite fast that's a awakening zoan for ya then again he would've recover anyway. I'm also impress how much luffy was able to utilize g5 like how he use to in the beginning of one piece. Lucci being able to break through Sentomaru's haki was a feat in itself. It's funny even though Lucci is getting overwhelmed by luffy which isn't surprising but he still doesn't care and focus all of his efforts on taken out Sentomaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.