Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then maybe actually
Tho i dont know how much it'd improve his swordsmanship so i still think daz's is better imo
Hmm, explain it to me since I do not see an advantage for the seraphim (in retrospect, that also applies to diamond...).
Both the blade and diamond fruit would be only be relevant defensively, since Mihawk fights with a two handed sword.
And defensively, they already have something superior which is lunarian genes.
So yeah, diamond fruit was a stupid take.

I know Vegapunk said recreating logia fruits would be incredibly complicated and difficult but I hope he explains the pacifistas using Kizaru's lasers, especially with some pacifistas on his island and Kizaru showing up. I'm enjoying all the explanations on devil fruits and such and I hope Vegapunk keeps bringing them. Hopefully feeding fruits to objects will also be explained.

Hopefully the rest of the Seraphim are shown this arc. Seraphims of Doflamingo (S-Flamingo), Gecko Moria and Weevil/Buggy would be pretty cool. They mentioned logia recreation is so tough so maybe there isn't a Crocodile Seraphim or he has a different fruit. I recall someone highlighting that there were 7 doors for the Seraphim and we've seen 4 of them so atleast 3 more should show up or be in development or they meant nothing.

I'm looking forward to the match-ups this arc. I feel some of them might just be group fights so we see some of the Straw Hats compliment each other. Robin vs Stussy or Kaku 1v1 would be nice to show she's capable of handling herself against the group that's set it's sights on her prior. Sanji said he'd protect Robin against CP if they came for her and I hope he backs that up. Lucci's still up and running so I'd enjoy Sanji vs him but a Seraphim would be a capable opponent as well. Maybe this arc'll just have clashes and such but regardless I look forward to them.

I'm liking the parallels to pre-timeskip with Kizaru and Vegapunk's creation up against the Straw Hats and I can't wait to see how different the outcome of this arc is. I expect both Luffy and Zoro to highlight how different things are now if they encounter Kizaru but I only really expect Luffy to have an extended 1v1 against him honestly.

I think that leak for 1071 might not be about something combat related. Luffy's group is just meeting up with og Vegapunk and he most likely wants to see his Nika form. When he sees it, he might comment on it with whatever he knows about it. And going by the fact, that Luffy can create matter in this form, there might be something coming, that's totally combat unrelated. Perhaps the actual importance of his fruit, does not lay in supreme combat power, but rather that newfound matter creation ability of his. Doing whatever he wants with his body based on imagination as a way to power up might just be a byproduct of his fruit's actual use.

Hmm, explain it to me since I do not see an advantage for the seraphim (in retrospect, that also applies to diamond...).
Both the blade and diamond fruit would be only be relevant defensively, since Mihawk fights with a two handed sword.
And defensively, they already have something superior which is lunarian genes.
So yeah, diamond fruit was a stupid take.
I think both would be pretty good boost to any lunarian in general tbh. With both boosting anyones toughness and in a lunarians case itd make their tough defense even tougher flame on or off

As for why i think daz's fruit would be the best boost for mihawk/s-hawk is because it allows him to use his swordsmanship with each part of his body
Like a slash from his blade arm might not be as strong as with his 2 handed sword but it definitely helps imo. Him being able to use slightly weaker slashes but from each part of his body would be pretty cool

If he's able to shape his arm to a similar shape of yoru even better

Status
Not open for further replies.