Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're basically seeing how luffy vs zoro would go. Lucci is only a little stronger than zoro so they are basically the same strength.
Lucci only a little stronger than Zoro? :saitahu:
Post automatically merged:

Cross Guild.

That was apparently the last time a chapter was not mid. :kawak:
Don't tell me, you are both okay with the endlessly stupid reveal that DFs are products from make-a-wish? :nicagesmile:

you know zoro vs mihawk it will be 2-3 chapters at most:josad::josad:
2 chapters tops.

Don't tell me, you are both okay with the endlessly stupid reveal that DFs are products from make-a-wish? :nicagesmile:

2 chapters tops.
I didn’t say that, but I thought the concept of Egghead was pretty cool. Vegapunk’s design is kind of disappointing, but not surprising.

We don’t know all there is to know about DFs yet… probably, so I’m hoping that this isn’t the end of that decade long promise we held onto from an SBS.

10688- base luffy will one shot rob lucci
1069- gear 5 luffy is not serious, next chapter will be serious chapter because sentomaru got hurt by rob lucci in front of luffy eyes
1070- repeat NPC meme.
For some mysteries reason , they couldn’t post beaten up leopard hints like they immediately show greenbull running away as fat guy with green shirt running away /hormer Simpson hide in bushes.,
‘Guess more fight scene between luffy vs rob lucci

Never seen one piece powerscaler literally going backwards as base luffy = gear 5.

It is simply and linear power for luffy is gear 5 > gear 4 > gear 3 /gear 2
Gear 2 and gear 3 can’t break cracker biscuit armor but standard gear fourth punch can (From chapter 837)

Gear 5 luffy already hurt kaido without haki or coc showing it.

2 chapters tops.
To be honest this with DF is only Vp's theory, this happened in real life to, people wanted to fly and that's how we invented airplanes, it's true that they prayed for them, but how they were created is still a mystery

L-L-Luffy is not using advanced haki with G5 like Kaido, Man I am getting tired of these conversations here I feel like these kinds of users watched alot of DBZ before getting interested in one piece. I mean does Oda have to draw advanced haki being used every single time? I am sure that Toriyama didnt always draw the electric aura of SSJ2 in some manga panels.
Oda did actually draw thick black lightning every time ACoC was used in Onigashima, so yeah we can hold Oda to that lol

L-L-Luffy is not using advanced haki with G5 like Kaido, Man I am getting tired of these conversations here I feel like these kinds of users watched alot of DBZ before getting interested in one piece. I mean does Oda have to draw advanced haki being used every single time? I am sure that Toriyama didnt always draw the electric aura of SSJ2 in some manga panels.
You're coping your ass off, it's clear Luffy just ain't trying against Lucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.