Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s crazy that I actually managed to get banned on things like worstgen, twitter, xbox, Kik (Back when it was popping), Discord, Graal Classic+ and reddit

I literally do nothing…..I just have bad luck and make people mad on accident. That is the way of The Wildfire
If you managed to get banned on all those platforms then perhaps the problem is with you?

I don’t know how you could manage to do all of that though :luchosop:

How did you manage to get your Twitter account banned lol
So…….the first time was over something LUDACRIS

so this non-fully english speaking kid derailed a Sanji vs Zoro argument I was in. He tried to correct ME! of all people but was steady making spelling mistakes so i called him out on it, albeit aggressively and the only swear word i used was “fuck”he reported it and i got permanently banned

My 2nd acct was fine though cause i used it with my other phone and a diff number. I just took a gamble and named my 2nd acct after my first acct which was “Wildfire Kaios” twitter banned my instantly but i figured that might happen

But I’m not the type to hide from no one. I fear no man, animal, creature, supernatural enties ect; i only fear the Wildfire caise I’m likes that ya feel? I tried to appeal but they weren’t budging
Post automatically merged:

I think Sanji will defeat Kizaru, Aokiji, and Greenbull all in different arcs.

The man most feared by the marines
:steef:
YESSSIRRRR!

So…….the first time was over something LUDACRIS

so this non-fully english speaking kid derailed a Sanji vs Zoro argument I was in. He tried to correct ME! of all people but was steady making spelling mistakes so i called him out on it, albeit aggressively and the only swear wird i used was “fuck”he reported it and i got permanently banned

My 2nd acct was fine though cause i used it with my other phone and a diff number. I just took a gamble and named my 2nd acct after my first acct which was “Wildfire Kaios” twitter banned my instantly but i figured that might happen

But I’m not the type to hide from no one. I fear no man, animal, creature, supernatural enties ect; i only fear the Wildfire caise I’m likes that ya feel?
Post automatically merged:

YESSSIRRRR!
Mom says hi

If you managed to get banned on all those platforms then perhaps the problem is with you?

I don’t know how you could manage to do all of that though :luchosop:
I’m very self aware. But I’ve calmed down a lot. Notice how all today despite arguing wiyh people, i never threatened, insulted, swore or did any of that

ok perhaps i did insult a bit but it was mildly. I’ve been super calm and im only still improving

Status
Not open for further replies.