Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
he hates himself....:kayneshrug:
Like seriously, this is not bait of any means. I want to know the answer. It seems like anything he does or accomplishes is downplayed and ridiculed almost instantly.

Hell, you have some on here literally making fun of the abuse the he had as if they're his personal bullies. He's just grinding to get an hair transplant and a Tesla.

....So can someone explain this one sided hate of @MonsterZoro to me? Because I am beyond understanding it at this point.

:parkcry:

Zoro get L on action arc as not may people realize

Zoro got captured in cage - fishman island arc
Zoro vs yeti bros - in punk hazard arc
Zoro get sword stolen by random dwarf - dressora arc
‘Zoro get stall by beetle gifter, and got ko killer in 1 vs 2 battle. (In one hit and zoro fell,down because he left guard down)- wano arc

Would not be surprised if zoro took L in this arc.

What else would Zoro confronting Kizaru would mean so early in an arc? You think Oda would compromise Kizaru hype for Zoro?
But Oda won't give Zoro L no matter what...
Post automatically merged:

Like seriously, this is not bait of any means. I want to know the answer. It seems like anything he does or accomplishes is downplayed and ridiculed almost instantly.

Hell, you have some on here literally making fun of the abuse the he had as if they're his personal bullies. He's just grinding to get an hair transplant and a Tesla.

....So can someone explain this one sided hate of @MonsterZoro to me? Because I am beyond understanding it at this point.

I don't know maybe people taking it as he is making fun or joking or memeing himself...maybe it is just a silly banter...and honestly, he trolled many times that people taking his posts as memes even maybe when he was posting serious issues...this is what I feel...personally I like his troll posts...I just hope I didn't hurt his feelings anyway if he posted seriously and I unintentionally made a fun of it if at all that happened...

MonsterZoro is one of the most beloved memers on worstgen. He clowns himself and everyone for shits and giggles

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't know maybe people taking it as he is making fun or joking or memeing himself...maybe it is just a silly banter...and honestly, he trolled many times that people taking his posts as memes even maybe when he was posting serious issues...this is what I feel...personally I like his troll posts...I just hope I didn't hurt his feelings anyway if he posted seriously and I unintentionally made a fun of it if at all that happened...
Bro.... I'm just copypasting stuff from a "Why is Sanji hated here?" thread wbich was made a couple minutes ago by replacing Sanji with MonsterZoro lmao.

I thought you all would pick it up and the last thing i expected was a serious answer lol.

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.