Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are arguing about a world that's not Earth nor has to abide by Earth laws. Has pirates and other types of criminals running rampant, and a corrupt secretly dystopian government and yet you expect it to have to abide by our IRL morals.

...That's not how fictional universes work.
I wonder if people did not think that the OP world is a fucking hell hole .
We have enough clues and see enough to show how broken that world is .

Actually go fuck your self.
Even Big Mom admits that doing things like hurting children is scummy.
Yet you don't think it's bad for the CDs to do what they do to their adolescent slaves, or for Doflamingo to force Viola into submission?
I think it's bad but I'm not going to hold a fictional DYSTOPIAN universe to real world standards. Most anime and games don't. Go play FFXIV, if this bothers you some of the in-game quests will have you triggered for weeks lol.

Lmao luffy is laughing when someone got hurt ,
‘One piece has no leg to stand to speak against fairy tail or other manga they criticize .

‘’Remember luffy is not happy when people laugh at the death .

Will gear 5 luffy actually laugh if someone death ?

Yet you don't think it's bad for the CDs to do what they do to their adolescent slaves, or for Doflamingo to force Viola into submission?
I mean it's wierd that people are angry about it when these things are never depicted as good.

Doflamingo is a scum bag, cp0 are the bad guys.....

Thats like being angry that kaido enslaves people when kaido is never depicted as good

This isn't like seven deadly sins where ban is a main character and a good guy.

If Sanji has hearts eyes for s snake then it's a different story that would a bad thing, since Sanji is one of the mcs.

You forget that BM went to kill tama or she destroy islands .
BM have no problem hurting children or anyone else .

I feel like this is one of the more balanced portrayals for 2 important characters facing off even though they're off different levels.

Lucci gets plenty of hype as the strongest CP agent we've seen so far, living up to his potential after 2 years. Awakened fruit also allows him to withstand a number of G5 moves but after a while, he starts blacking out. On the G5 side, Luffy gets to let lose against an old foe while being his free self and focusing more on wacky ways of laying him out then worrying about any actual injuries since he's so much ahead.

Plus, Lucci accomplishes his task like a good agent by getting the Seraphim under his control even if he got beat. Obviously that's not the best look for Luffy but honestly he didn't seem all that focused on preventing that, he just wanted to beat Lucci, which he did. But props to Lucci for still being conscious by end of chapter and back on his feet.

I look forward to more of Luffy and Lucci showcasing their strength and abilities against other opponents. I'm stoked for G5 Luffy vs Kizaru (I think Zoro v Kizaru would also be appropriate but maybe moreso as a clash to show he's not the same as back at Sabaody).

I feel like this is one of the more balanced portrayals for 2 important characters facing off even though they're off different levels.

Lucci gets plenty of hype as the strongest CP agent we've seen so far, living up to his potential after 2 years. Awakened fruit also allows him to withstand a number of G5 moves but after a while, he starts blacking out. On the G5 side, Luffy gets to let lose against an old foe while being his free self and focusing more on wacky ways of laying him out then worrying about any actual injuries since he's so much ahead.

Plus, Lucci accomplishes his task like a good agent by getting the Seraphim under his control even if he got beat. Obviously that's not the best look for Luffy but honestly he didn't seem all that focused on preventing that, he just wanted to beat Lucci, which he did. But props to Lucci for still being conscious by end of chapter and back on his feet.

I look forward to more of Luffy and Lucci showcasing their strength and abilities against other opponents. I'm stoked for G5 Luffy vs Kizaru (I think Zoro v Kizaru would also be appropriate but maybe moreso as a clash to show he's not the same as back at Sabaody).
Luffy let lose with his DF but haki wise is what he was holding back .

Status
Not open for further replies.