Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
I'm liking the theory that Vegapunk gives Bonney his control of the Seraphim more and more.

"Here is my authorization chip, Bonney. I want you to control the Seraphim. A kind girl like you, will help them to become good-hearted individuals. I don't expect to be forgiven, for the things I've done. All I can ask, if that you let me live long enough, to help bring about the peace your father gave his life up for. Once we leave Egghed... I'll tell you, why your father agreed to give up his body to science and the government."

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
S-Hawk has the mythical zoan fruit Hito-Hito no mi: model Mihawk
If Impel Down prisoners with Devil Fruits, like Senor Pink, have their Lineage Factor taken, it's possible we could see Mihawk with Daz Bone's Fruit.

Mihawk, but every part of his body is a blade. Would be a nice callback to Alabasta, and the current Cross Guild arc going on in the background.

I

Impact_Dial

Yeah, got some info from my sources aswell, but posting it now could put them in trouble, so I'm waiting for the weekend.
Only hint I can give now is alot of Marine hype.
Yay marine hype law 101 let's all do our a b c yay man I'm a law abiding marine fan goodie too shoes who wants to be an officer one day I'm so glad so happy my mum will be so proud of me this is @MarineHQ reaction to this infomation

I still don't get how a cloned Mihawk would be able to replicate Mihawk's strength, even to like 20% of his skill as a swordsman.

Either Mihawk was born with that skill, which makes no sense and is meh or in the OP universe, your skill gets imprinted into your DNA, which is dumb af even though it's a kid's comic...
Remember, this is a world were using haki to counter DF virus power can somehow crate antibodies that can then spread to other people.

:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.