Rate?

• Total voters
If so, there are only two explanations:

- this mysterious ally was a Trojan horse from the beginnin
- he let them in specially to finish them off, which means he must be on monster level.

:noo:
Idk but I really hope it's Gaban
Maybe they have the egg from Roger's ship too? Perhaps inside is the dragon that Kaidou's fruit is based off, and people wished before to be that dragon ( or have it's power ) and a fruit based off it was created. And Vegapunk experimented on the dragon and found a way to make Kaidou's df.
Remember that filler arc in the anime that had the girl talking to the dragons? :bamathink:
Perhaps I'm overthinking..

Another win for My Captain Kidd:finally:

- First man to have faced 3 emperor and come out alive

- Biggest bounty increase of the whole serie

- Now is about to land on the 2nd most hyped island

People who couldn't see the obvious parallel before time skip and thought he would be irrelevant post time skip must be in shambles

He might as well visit Laughtale before Luffy🀣

Also, is vegapunk talking using "they're gonna help us" because they are actually more people or because we don't know their gender? Because if are more than 1 people then they are Jabura, Kumadori and Fukuro
Theyβ€˜re definitely not Smoker and Tashigi. The Iβ€˜ve been waiting for this order doesnβ€˜t fit them. Has to be somebody eager to fight the WG.

Idk but I really hope it's Gaban
Maybe they have the egg from Roger's ship too? Perhaps inside is the dragon that Kaidou's fruit is based off, and people wished before to be that dragon ( or have it's power ) and a fruit based off it was created. And Vegapunk experimented on the dragon and found a way to make Kaidou's df.
Remember that filler arc in the anime that had the girl talking to the dragons? :bamathink:
Perhaps I'm overthinking..
Addendum: Maybe the Punk Hazard Dragons were sort of the children or siblings of the og dragon that Kaidou's fruit was made from, and most of the ones in their race were killed off and this is why we never see any other dragons or even dragon fruits besides Kaidou's. But we still have people like Monkey D. Dragon, Celestial Dragons, Sabo's Dragon Claw style, King's Flame Dragon, etc.