Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji fans laughing

until Oda makes Sanji fight Stussy, without him being able to hit back, and Stussy keeps talking about Judge and Mads again
Jokes on you, I actually want that. My theory from earlier in the other topic:

I can't help but think Stussy if he gets paired against her might know something about Sora (she works for the government, Sora's name was used for the comic hero, they look alike, they're both females related to MADs) and use whatever info against him in an attack. Whatever it is leads into awakening CoC which gives him a way to finally battle females since CoC only knocks out without having to physically attack.

> One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers :

° Zoro vs Kaku
° Garp appeared , he is going to save Coby .
° Kid and his Crew appeared and they are going to Elbaf .
° Kuma appeared .
Break Next Week .

@Fleet Leader Fenaker will get a 2 months ban if these are fake.
No Smoker but at least the people who thought Kid wouldn't be relevant/go Elbaf are entirely in the mud now.

A

arturwitt90

yes
i think garp's character is he's frustrated that dragon didn't follow his footsteps and become a legendary marine
then he tried to turn luffy into a marine but luffy was corrupted by shanks
this hurt him (he could never have the father / son relationship he wants) and he kinda gave up until he met coby
finally he finds a marine son, and coby has so much potential
what i'm getting at is that garp going to blackbeard's hideout doesn't necessarily mean he can defeat blackbeard (though let's not rule this out)
it could mean that as long as he can save coby, he's ok with not making it out alive
having said this
ODA YOU PIECE OF SHIT
DON'T YOU DARE KILLING GARP
How is Garp dying, when he is on BBs level?!

Status
Not open for further replies.