Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

in this modern world today no one will be forgotten due to there legacy on the internet
:cheers:
Makes me think of Edgerunners and certain story notes it went for.

That is a nice thought especially if the person you lose was particularly active on sites like Facebook or Instagram, where you can see all their photos, videos, posts etc like the ultimate online journal, photo album and such.

No matter how many countless things I forget daily, I rather forget a lot of other things than forget them and thus our shared experiences, bonds/feelings, memories, conversations and major moments.
Even if its painful to remember to remember them at times or realise they are gone permanently except fron our memories, hearts, souls etc.

What happened with KiriNigiri especially comes to mind too naturally. At least we have an archived trove of her posts here whilst it lasts, sadly hers from OJ are now gone entirely AFAIK.

Let us just go with Lucci/Oda and backtrack that Luffy is a Yonko. Clearly Oda is going with Luffy the rookie unlike how he is going with Law.
Some characters being delusional don't mean Oda going with that at all.
Hell you already had Kaido saying how strong luffy is and have Marines building a huge force to stop him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.