Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still fighting against the shoes
It’s so exciting man I’m gonna faint because of greatness
:shakiously:
Actually no. First panel they showed Nami's group shows them all sitting on the couch, Sanji sitting on the top of the couch, then they're standing panels later. The shoes aren't holding them to the ground anymore so STFU about it, you lost your ammo, drop it now.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Actually no. First panel they showed Nami's group shows them all sitting on the couch, Sanji sitting on the top of the couch, then they're standing panels later. The shoes aren't holding them to the ground anymore so STFU about it, you lost your ammo, drop it now.
That means vegapunk has turned off the magnetism lmfao that's all

Man Prime Garp was probably the overall stat heaviest pure blood Human in the entire verse. I expect a lot out of his old ass. I'm thinking that his burst speed lowkey was the most dangerous asset of his similar to Kaido's TB speed, combined with incredible aerial mobility via Geppou. If he's fighting someone I hope he will comment on the area of combat that suffered the most from his ageing induced decline.
And Oda better have that guy speedblitz smash into his opponents with a CoC infused monster fist, otherwise I don't want those old legends no more.

Btw isn't there a realistic chance that he's going to have to fight Aokiji? Could be

Status
Not open for further replies.