Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I think Egghead still has some meat left (either ~5-10 chapters if Kizaru doesnt land on the island or ~20-30 if he does), im excited to know where all of this is leading. You have an imminent conflict coming with BB on Fullalead, but you also have clearly teased lore content with Elbaf.

Then it really comes down to the question if they are even the next islands and not something else lol. Is Kizaru going to go down here? Pursue Luffy to another arc?
It's crazy. I'm not even excluding the possibility of an BB crew vs Strawhats not even happening anymore. I'm assuming that even tho it's a Luffy centered show SWORD and the Revos should atleast be somewhat successfull. Is the Coby Rescue simply going to lead to SWORD getting annihilated, so that post Elbaf Luffy now has to save like 3+ folks that are important to him? Or is SWORD with Aokiji "switching sides" just going to destroy the BB pirates and Shanksu is indeed going to be the pre PK test run instead?
How does Weevil plays into all of this and the Revos and perhaps Cross Guild? And what's Kid's role on Elbaf? I mean he's obviously not going to end up becoming the Pirate King, so what's going to happen there? Assuming that the SHs have to go there, cause of "delivering" Vegapunk and findinf the presumably last poneglyph, he most likely also cannot just be a substitute for a meta level lore dump from Saul I think, so I'd still assume that the SHs would rather have to go there than be part of the Fullalead plot.

Do you have an ides for Weevil? With his strength he for example could be be a mayor player in the Fullalead plotline.

Status
Not open for further replies.