Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to prove anything. I let manga facts speak.

Oda stated Mihawk is the WSS and more skilled than Shanks.

The issue continue to be you and the rest of the haters who refuses to accept manga facts. You act like you know more about the manga than Oda.

Like I said at the start of our conversation, the Champion doesn't have to prove anything to the Challenger. It's the opposite way around. I never seen so many people who believe the Champion has to prove himself worthy.

Imagine stepping into the ring with one of the greatest fighters in the world. Not being able to even touch them while they're not even focusing on you. Yet, think you did something just because they decided to stop the fight.
:suresure:
We all know they are talking about shanks with 1 arm.
Mihawk himself said to shanks that he never have beat him it was pretty clear when they met after luffy first bounty .
You only have 1 arm now don't you think it will be good on me to try end our story now ?

Mihawk never defeated shanks and well if he is indeed a better swordman then 2 arm shanks this is the proof that his haki is weaker since he never defeated him .

Pick your poison !

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Him didn't recognize Luffy as Yonko, to minimize him got it negged.

Kaku is in his base.
And so is zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Yea maybe he was a top tier, or is one. But he's still old as dirt which would naturally mean he is below the current batch of top tiers unless he has some hax df or something.
They gonna be made into their primes for sure he will be the Ohm of the final war.

Status
Not open for further replies.