Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see him capturing Law, but he‘ll likely just let them go, yeah. Pudding can join Law, so he has somebody who can read poneglyphs and she‘ll meet the SHs again :yearight:.
Pudding should join the Navy imo.
Garp: Young lady, I can introduce you to my pupil, he is a fine man.

Pudding deserves better, as soon as she isn't with her crazy mommy anymore. The world is bigger than just WCI. There are many better men out there than her mommy's choice although tbf her mommy sets the standard kinda low...

Pudding deserves better, as soon as she isn't with her crazy mommy anymore. The world is bigger than just WCI. There are many better men out there than her mommy's choice although tbf her mommy sets the standard kinda low...
I still want her to be with Sanji EoS. But she can travel the world and meet new people until then as well. As long as she‘s safe it‘s good :yearight:.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

> kinda low
He mommy had no standard that's how she got 80+ children

No way pudding could like a weakling like Loby
Loby: "Pweaaase don't fight, i don't wanna fight i will be your hostage if we don't fight pwease"

Status
Not open for further replies.