Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on when this bubble was created. It is possible that these memories are older. Or..... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit....

What if Kumas brain is still connected to that bubble somehow and the memories are still gathering the infos. Thats why Kuma is so focused on Mariejoas... he wants to collect knowledge from the inside! Thats why he enslaved himself!
I am Kuma. Many bear characteristics. Great fighting, love carrying my Bible, too many heathens nowadays.

I'm big king, but I love my people, so also Revolutionary. Tragic daughter backstory, that's how I know I'm an important character. Oda won't give me 1v1s against top tiers, though, but, if I had to fight the verse, these paws hardened by the streets would be putting the L in Admiral.

Man with big tongue and brain wanted my memories, turn Kuma into Daft Punk robot. Big secret: ugly head guy is Revolutionary, too. I was Ursa shocked. I take out my humanity, and then give my old body to bad guy Celestial Dragons. They think I'm slave, but, even bigger Kuma secret: the Kuma connection. Whole time, robot dead me spying on gross fat spacesuit people. Big secrets, big stonks. Took naughty pics of Imu's boobs, wow, big scandal coming, Morgans will lay an egg.

Silly CP0 think they outsmart Spy Bear, but, whole time, Spy Bear was real spy, and doesn't wear dopey masks, either. CP0 Mr. Go nearly lose to X-Drake, Kuma would never. Kaido bitch made, Kuma knows what real Dragon looks like. Anyway, now, Kuma's memories need to go into new clone Kuma, to make Super Kuma.

Then World Government will see why hibernating bear has claws.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I am Kuma. Many bear characteristics. Great fighting, love carrying my Bible, too many heathens nowadays.

I'm big king, but I love my people, so also Revolutionary. Tragic daughter backstory, that's how I know I'm an important character. Oda won't give me 1v1s against top tiers, though, but, if I had to fight the verse, these paws hardened by the streets would be putting the L in Admiral.

Man with big tongue and brain wanted my memories, turn Kuma into Daft Punk robot. Big secret: ugly head guy is Revolutionary, too. I was Ursa shocked. I take out my humanity, and then give my old body to bad guy Celestial Dragons. They think I'm slave, but, even bigger Kuma secret: the Kuma connection. Whole time, robot dead me spying on gross fat spacesuit people. Big secrets, big stonks. Took naughty pics of Imu's boobs, wow, big scandal coming, Morgans will lay an egg.

Silly CP0 think they outsmart Spy Bear, but, whole time, Spy Bear was real spy, and doesn't wear dopey masks, either. CP0 Mr. Go nearly lose to X-Drake, Kuma would never. Kaido bitch made, Kuma knows what real Dragon looks like. Anyway, now, Kuma's memories need to go into new clone Kuma, to make Super Kuma.

Then World Government will see why hibernating bear has claws.

Perfectly summarized my theory!
I already posted it, please post your comment there, its hilarious. And on point.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Reading your comment made me imagine Morgans actually laying an egg out of excitement and then I started choking on my laughter!
:gokulaugh:
Imagine him going seriously laughing with his evil look through different pages of leaked information for him, him laughter about possible news he can spread, suddenly a boob-picture of Imu, 3 nipples and he instantly goes "Whhoopp", jump of and an egg falls down.

Ooh which one is that? And is there a compiled list of all of them found? I'd like to read it if so.
There is no actual List with all of them, I think. When you google, you can find random websites that have some listed up. Maybe that's worth making an extra thread in here, gathering all hints and foreshadowing till the end of the story. But who would work on that continuously?

:ronalugh:

Here is one of my favourite "foreshadowings"

In the Volume 15 SBS, Oda explains how a bottle of liquor is broken against a new ship's bow to celebrate its completion, and if the bottle doesn't break, it is a sign of bad luck. When Kaya does this for the Merry, the bottle doesn't break. At the end of Volume 34, the Galley-La shipwrights declare the Merry to be beyond repair, and at the end of Volume 44, the Merry finally breaks and is given its Funeral
‐----‐--------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW This one here still baffles my mind because its wild and copium at the same time : In Movie 3
Chopper's Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals from 2002 !
in the Movie there is an enemy that hypnotizes wild animals with his Violin. However there is a Scene in which he also manages to hypnotize Luffy. Everyone is surprised that it even worked on him. Why is that relevant? Because 20 years later we learnt that Luffy is not a paramecia user but a Zoan User ! This was heavily discussed in the Japanese Community and people still fight over it because its a non canon Movie in which Oda wasn't even directly involved. Note that

Oda attended a preview screening of the film, and praised it in the March 11, 2002. source weekly shonen jump magazine from 2002.

:saitahu:

There is no actual List with all of them, I think. When you google, you can find random websites that have some listed up. Maybe that's worth making an extra thread in here, gathering all hints and foreshadowing till the end of the story. But who would work on that continuously?

:ronalugh:

Here is one of my favourite "foreshadowings"

In the Volume 15 SBS, Oda explains how a bottle of liquor is broken against a new ship's bow to celebrate its completion, and if the bottle doesn't break, it is a sign of bad luck. When Kaya does this for the Merry, the bottle doesn't break. At the end of Volume 34, the Galley-La shipwrights declare the Merry to be beyond repair, and at the end of Volume 44, the Merry finally breaks and is given its Funeral
‐----‐--------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW This one here still baffles my mind because its wild and copium at the same time : In Movie 3
Chopper's Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals from 2002 !
in the Movie there is an enemy that hypnotizes wild animals with his Violin. However there is a Scene in which he also manages to hypnotize Luffy. Everyone is surprised that it even worked on him. Why is that relevant? Because 20 years later we learnt that Luffy is not a paramecia user but a Zoan User ! This was heavily discussed in the Japanese Community and people still fight over it because its a non canon Movie in which Oda wasn't even directly involved. Note that

Oda attended a preview screening of the film, and praised it in the March 11, 2002. source weekly shonen jump magazine from 2002.

:saitahu:
I kinda want to make a topic like that now. But I haven't seen the movies. I know there's also the panel where Luffy tells Momo he doesn't know because he's not a Zoan.

Status
Not open for further replies.