Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Enma scarred Kaido through Asura.
This is dumb , oda clearly mentioned it's neither Enma or odens Haki. Its clearly Zoro haki. And with shushui Zoro could have pulled that one up if he was totally healthy. Kaido was the only enemy to push Zoro since post time skip.

Base Luffy AdvCoC's AP is greater than Gear 5th Dawn attacks without Adv CoC.
Yea but landing it what makes it difficult. And luffy isn't known for his base attacks.
I'm still gonna gear 4 kong organ gun with just haki >> Base luffy Adcoc. Base luffy adcoc can't give enough destructive damage as luffy gave To doflamingo and the whole city which he destroyed. No matter what luffy ain't Pulling that up with his base form adcoc.

Zoro can indeed scar Kaido without Enma, Asura is what did it, he can use Asura without Enma…

What does Luffys haki have to do with anything, a majority of his strength is from his DF.

I don’t think you’ve read the manga enough, how about we make this simple can you give me a panel or databook stating Enma makes you stronger.

And again this argument is flawed since Kinemon and no other swordsman wanted to touch it (they also have Ryou, and great haki)
It's not Asura that did it. Where is the proof for that??? Only Enma has ever been able to scar Kaido... Mastering a higher grade sword makes you stronger than mastering a lower grade sword.

So, since it seems that Bakkins is probably the female MADs member, and also once apart of Rocks, then it is highly probable that Weevil truly is created via Whitebeards DNA.

It all makes sense for her to be a scientist too, as all scientists have shown to have one thing in common, and that's the never ending quest for more funding. Bakkins main goal with Weevil to to get her hands on Whitebeards fortune, but little does she know it doesn't exist.

This is dumb , oda clearly mentioned it's neither Enma or odens Haki. Its clearly Zoro haki. And with shushui Zoro could have pulled that one up if he was totally healthy. Kaido was the only enemy to push Zoro since post time skip.

Yea but landing it what makes it difficult. And luffy isn't known for his base attacks.
I'm still gonna gear 4 kong organ gun with just haki >> Base luffy Adcoc. Base luffy adcoc can't give enough destructive damage as luffy gave To doflamingo and the whole city which he destroyed. No matter what luffy ain't Pulling that up with his base form adcoc.
At the moment, the manga states that only ENMA has managed to scar Kaido, what makes us believe otherwise? Enma allows him to release more haki -> he can scar Kaido with his swords.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
the manga states that only ENMA has managed to scar Kaido, what makes us believe otherwise?
Biggest meme quite frankly.
Hiyori said it from her perspective where she doesn't even know about Ame no Habakiri doing so because neither did she see the battle nor does she know that the Ame is also being safeguarded.
She merely made that statement off of what she knew when in actuality it was both Ame & Enma which carved that X into Kaidou.

Status
Not open for further replies.