Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo let's talk ethics now that it's coming to that.

Clones.. third-class citizens or not? When it was mindless servants we already crossed into grey territory, Sanji at least was sickened by it anyway. Then we had the Seraphim, now Stussy.. CURRENTLY it's nobodies and if theories prove true possibly dead people (frowned upon by Chopper).

What happens when it crosses into people the main cast knows? Like if the Kuina/Tashigi theories hold true? Is it just accepted? Are they treated strangely? They have their own lives, but do you treat them as their counterpart? I can't help but think all of this is going to lead into some heavy existential crisis for someone down the line..

Clones.. third-class citizens or not? When it was mindless servants we already crossed into grey territory, Sanji at least was sickened by it anyway. Then we had the Seraphim, now Stussy.. CURRENTLY it's nobodies and if theories prove true possibly dead people (frowned upon by Chopper).

What happens when it crosses into people the main cast knows? Like if t8he Kuina/Tashigi theories hold true? Is it just accepted? Are they treated strangely? They have their own lives, but do you treat them as their counterpart? I can't help but think all of this is going to lead into some heavy existential crisis for someone down the line..
If Luffy, Zoro, Jimbei, Nami doesn't care then we don't care

What happens when it crosses into people the main cast knows? Like if t8he Kuina/Tashigi theories hold true? Is it just accepted? Are they treated strangely? They have their own lives, but do you treat them as their counterpart? I can't help but think all of this is going to lead into some heavy existential crisis for someone down the line..
There's a slogan that comes to mind, but it might be taken wrong by some.

What happens when it crosses into people the main cast knows? Like if the Kuina/Tashigi theories hold true? Is it just accepted? Are they treated strangely? They have their own lives, but do you treat them as their counterpart? I can't help but think all of this is going to lead into some heavy existential crisis for someone down the line..
I mean Zoro react to Tashigi the same way he would act for Kuina I guess.

@Salah WG stussy is weevil's mother clone when she was young and kuma's ability probably how vegapunk managed to make weapons eat Devil fruits.
Yes, i'v figured that out as soon as they said a Former Rocks Member
I'v always theorized that Bakkin secretly works with WG, and that only Imu knows about her True Identity
However, i didn't expect that she is related to MADs & cloned herself, that's very interesting reveal

I also believe she ate Lie Lie No Mi (Or something related), and no one in the World can beat her except Usopp
And she isn't looking for WB's Treasures as in Gold & Wealth, her Son literally defeated dozens of NW Pirates & she could easily collect Billions from their Bounties

What Bakkin is looking for is something that WB hid from someone (Her Boss who is from Elbaf)
Someone from Elbaf (Their Ruler or Loki) used their Powers to turn Baby Weevil into a Strong Adult (Physically only, his Mind is still a Baby)
and he tasked Bakkin to search for what WB took from him with the help of Weevil

Who is this Character related to WB? Oda already said that Lurking Legend is related to WB
And i do have Proof, but for now i will only share a small Hint, it's that one of WB's Inspirations are Odin & Odin did have a Son who grow up to Adulthood in just One Year & his Purpose was one thing, "Revenge" !!

This Lurking Legend is also near Egghead (Responsible for Ship Disappearances) as he is looking for Vega's Mysterious Ally
Who i explained is Urouge (Sandman further confirms this when he said that Vega's Ally talks in a Polite Way & only ones who talk like that are Urouge, Fujitora, Koby, Shirahoshi, Yamato, Cavendish, Koala & Brook), and i'm certain it's Urouge

But now this lead us to question who is a clone other then stussy ?
We probably already know clones but we do not know they are 1 .

My best guess are
Zoro (Ryuma clone )
Bonney(BM clone )
Weevil (WB clone )

those 3 for now .

Would explain why Akainu freaked out so much about bonney escaping .
It is more then being kuma daughter .

WIll explain why even tought we finished wano we got 0 reveal about zoro back story .

It will explain why Weevil is as strong as young WB .
Bonney big mom clone bb xebex clone

Status
Not open for further replies.