Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if that is the case,it still means that its not a power only the best DF users can get, since Kaku only had the fruit for 2 years and also manged to awaken. In fact him having it undermines everyone that has it unless we are to belive Lucci is THAT great of a teacher:kayneshrug:
no because as we been tell with luffy awakening not every fruits is as easy to awoken as the other one .
Not all awakenings have the same strenght too .

I will guess that ancient zoan are simply harder to awoken then normal zoans it would explain a lot .
ANd mystical are the hardest one to awoken. Well in therm of zoan .
For paramecia Kid and Law fruits were probably hard to awoken .
Since their awokenings was doing yonko levl damage .

@ShishioIsBack
Without any trolling, could Zoro fans educate me based on which feats exactly Zoro is able to go toe to toe with Kaido like Luffy has done in Base ?

This is Zoro getting smacked around by Kaido's bitchboi. King was more durable than Kaido right?
Alright, but was he stronger and faster too?
Don't be ridiculous.

Meanwhile we have Luffy tanking attacks like Roaring TB, Blast breath point black and several other direct club strikes. What has Zoro shown to compete with that, and no headcanons please, provide panels.

Zoro fans always pretend like the battle starts and ends with Lethality. Yeah, he's vastly superior to Luffy in that regard. Where are his movement speed, Endurance, Durability feats to suggest he can run it down with Hybrid Kaido the same way even Base Luffy has done let alone G4 or G5 Luffy ?

I can tell you. There are none.

Berserker mode Kaido would tear Zoro to pieces.
First, why are you comparing pre PU Zoro to post PU Luffy by posting those panels?

Second, it is simple deduction leading to a valid conclusion.
Luffy before PU was getting low diffed by Kaido in all stats. Be could not damage Kaido, could barely dodge his attacks and when he went 1v1 against Kaido, he got knocked out in two moves.
Luffy after PU was able to fight Kaido fat better than before.

So from the above, we saw Zoro before PU fight Kaido as well. He actually did better than Luffy. So from the simple fact that after PU, Luffy was able to go toe to toe with Kaido, it can be validly concluded that Zoro can as well because Zoro got the same PU as Luffy...Conquerors Coating.

H

Herrera95

i had this idea that the next marineford war will be about saving three and not just one person.
what i call the ace 2.0 trinity consists of law, barto and jozu. if jozu is the son of kong, the commander would visit his son in impel down, paralleling the chat between ace and garp.
Your takes are pretty dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.