Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Lmaoo it's literally the other way around

He got drunk BECAUSE he respects Luffy and wanted to fight him in his various Drunk Modes
He was joking in drunk mode. He wasn't when sober. Drunk Kaido is all about his emotions. "Get away, I want to be alone", "Oh my you are hurting me S2" and creepy stuff like that.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Yeah, Bonney is heading to Wano before we go to Elbaf, I think. The food theme there fits her well, too, and she needs to meet Momo, because she's the key to turning him back to his normal age.

I bet Vegapunk took the original Kuma's memories out, and wants Bonney to put them into S-Bear. Then, we can get a big Kuma teleport back to Wano!
:myman:

H

Herrera95

kaido never seen bitch ass zolo as a threat that's why he used no named non haki swings against green shit strongest attack Lshura
Big Mom and Kaido shit their pants with Flying Dragon. If Kaido doesn't dodge it fight was over right there.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
If Kaido ever admits to get easy on them at rooftop. Until then he was going serious.

Snakeman was getting hits on Kaido because he was drunk! He drunked in disrespect of Luffy. Fight was so easy that he could fight drunk. Against Zoro he had to be sober or he would get killed.
Kaido quite literally said that him getting drunk was acknowledging his foe and it was powering him up.

The more I think about this from chapter 1068/1069, the more I think that Akainu and the navy prepared a war against Teach:

Back where Law vs Teach began, Akainu was hella pissed, perhaps he send out Kizaru+Garp fleet to deal with BB after his battle against Law, why I think that? Well Kizaru fleet was already out and heading to something, a prior operation but they change the target since the fiasco with eggisland with Luffy happen. Garp decide to split up and go himself with his fleet to save Corby.

So if Eggisland wouldn´t happen, Kizaru and Garp probably been send out to deal with Teach and his crew, perhaps lucky for Teach since to deal with Kizaru+Garp and whole fleet at sametime after his Law battle would be kinda risky.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Yeah, Bonney is heading to Wano before we go to Elbaf, I think. The food theme there fits her well, too, and she needs to meet Momo, because she's the key to turning him back to his normal age.

I bet Vegapunk took the original Kuma's memories out, and wants Bonney to put them into S-Bear. Then, we can get a big Kuma teleport back to Wano!
:myman:
Now you're getting it :sadgrin:

If Kaido ever admits to get easy on them at rooftop. Until then he was going serious.

Snakeman was getting hits on Kaido because he was drunk! He drunked in disrespect of Luffy. Fight was so easy that he could fight drunk. Against Zoro he had to be sober or he would get killed.
Luffy was the only one acknowledged by Kaido and in the vivre card as being the only one to push him to get serious since Oden. Even before Luffy got taken out. When Zoro pulled out Asura, he never received such praise.

Future Sights only counters so far haven been high speed attacks or you have to have FS yourself. In the case of speed you’d have to be significantly faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.