Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Admirals are so weak without devil fruits that Oda will be forced to make logia awakening something special just to keep them around (base) Whiryu level. :bamathink:
Point to me an Admiral who lost their arm to a fish, was covered in battle scars from non-top tier opponents, or got scarred on the face by a YC2

Kaido has more scars than your average Admiral, and Kaido’s biggest hype is that he’s supposed to be invulnerable. Lol

Is it a blade? yes
Is it black? Yes
Is it a blackblade no because i don't want it to be
I admit that it may be a black blade, but still I am inclined to believe that it is not.
Imo the black blade is not entirely dependent on your level of haki, and as noted in road to laugh tale, besides haki, something else is needed to create it.
Given which path Oda is taking with Zoro, this is the "relationship" of the swordsman and the sword, but since Aramaki is clearly not a swordsman, I don’t think that this is a Black Blade / Aramaki himself created it but then again, for the most part, my opinion is based on conjecture and I understand that, so I admit any of the options.

If you assume that Ryokugyu is Sanji’s admiral opponent than it’s pretty obvious that he has a black blade.

It’s like fighting a weird version of Zoro. A LITERAL moss head with a black sword as a Sanji opponent is perfect.
All these basic haki okamas, obese weaklings than Lanjo fights are weird versions of Zoro? And Lanjo is actually a GIGACHAD? It's really a multiverse out there. :crazwhat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ryo having a black blade would prove that black blades are overrated trash. The samurai didn’t even care enough to acknowledge that he was carrying black blade. If black blades are really the pinnacle of Haki as swordboys claim , wouldn’t the Scabbards say something like “This man has a Kokuto? Even Oden-sama couldn’t forge his blades into a Kokuto!”?
In the mind of the Zoro fan, Luffy could lay eyes on the One Piece, the secret to the world itself, the Ancient history, etc.

But if someone waved a black blade in his face, Luffy would be even more amazed by this than he would be for the secrets of the whole world lmfao.

Ok so before mihawk and ryuma announced out loud they had a black blade they didn't have one?

Tbf no one in wano gives much of a fuck about zoro despite looking just like ryuma and ushimaru either. They don't even know who mihawk is

Saying its just shade is hella cap lol
Zoro resembles ushimaru in his younger days and has one eye as ryuma. We know how ryuma look not wano citizens.
Why they should mention mihawk or know him at all?
Wano was an enslaved country under tyranny without any outside interference for the last 20 years.
Talking about the wss will not do them any good and it's unnecessary, plus i don't believe they know mihawk at all.

Ryo having a black blade would prove that black blades are overrated trash. The samurai didn’t even care enough to acknowledge that he was carrying black blade. If black blades are really the pinnacle of Haki as swordboys claim , wouldn’t the Scabbards say something like “This man has a Kokuto? Even Oden-sama couldn’t forge his blades into a Kokuto!”?
Sword fans trashing the Admiral that nearly undeniably has what is a swordsmens greatest accomplishment, lmao, can't get any better.

I don’t think the idea that you can forge a black blade is common knowledge. Afterall the only man who spoke of it was one who could read poneglyphs.

In the mind of the Zoro fan, Luffy could lay eyes on the One Piece, the secret to the world itself, the Ancient history, etc.

But if someone waved a black blade in his face, Luffy would be even more amazed by this than he would be for the secrets of the whole world lmfao.
“The scabbards didn’t drop to their knees and immediately start sucking off Aramaki, therefore his sword isn’t black.”

Essentially the argument @Shiroyru is making

I admit that it may be a black blade, but still I am inclined to believe that it is not.
Imo the black blade is not entirely dependent on your level of haki, and as noted in road to laugh tale, besides haki, something else is needed to create it.
Given which path Oda is taking with Zoro, this is the "relationship" of the swordsman and the sword, but since Aramaki is clearly not a swordsman, I don’t think that this is a Black Blade / Aramaki himself created it but then again, for the most part, my opinion is based on conjecture and I understand that, so I admit any of the options.
Why I feel like Tashigi will get that black blade somehow.
Imagine Kuina 2.0 vs Zoro, both having black blades.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
“The scabbards didn’t drop to their knees and immediately start sucking off Aramaki, therefore his sword isn’t black.”

Essentially the argument @Shiroyru is making
“Ryuma is not a legend because he defended Wano or slayed dragons, he is only a legend because his blade is black” - Zoro fans

“Mihawk is not the World’s Strongest Swordsman because he defeated all competition, he is the World’s Strongest Swordsman because he achieved a black blade” - Zoro fans

Lol noting you just said means anything on thevlevel of person who made BB. The Sword smith already said it it moves your rank up and Zoro already has ACoC and still hasn't reached BB level which means its going to be one of Zoro ultimates PU EOS

Status
Not open for further replies.