Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me something you like lee. Not One Piece related.
I can honestly say I have respect for every manga except One Piece lmao. Tokyo Ghoul, AOT, Kingdom, Naruto, Dragon Ball, HxH, even Fairy Tail (well actually I take that back I don't have respect for Fairy Tail lol). Oda is the family guy version of american cartoons. The creators of The Simpons, South Park, King of The Hill all hate Family Guy and their reasons why they hate Family Guy are also the reasons why I think Oda is a fraud.

I can honestly say I have respect for every manga except One Piece lmao. Tokyo Ghoul, AOT, Kingdom, Naruto, Dragon Ball, HxH, even Fairy Tail (well actually I take that back I don't have respect for Fairy Tail lol). Oda is the family guy version of american cartoons. The creators of The Simpons, South Park, King of The Hill all hate Family Guy and their reasons why they hate Family Guy are also the reasons why I think Oda is a fraud.
Alright that's good, stop torturing yourself and go read and watch those. If you genuinely hate One Piece so much it's better for you to go and enjoy shit that you actually like. Why come in here just to pester others?

Status
Not open for further replies.