Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah Franky said he’d take every single one of senors attacks, because this is a fight between men, saying that’s what his strong style means.

Senor respected that saying if Franky can survive his next ultimate attack, it’s Senors loss. And Senor suplexes him from the top of a tower and Franky tanks it head on. Leaving Senor exhausted and defeated.

The fight was designed to make Frankys fight against a weaker opponent look close by limiting him to just beating Senor as a man and not as a cyborg.

I recommend rereading this fight. It’s easily my favorite Franky fight because it’s iconic
I'm good senior pink annoyed me too much to want to go through that again

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Stussy keeps jumping ships since her introduction :risitavirus:

> Initially invited by the Big Mom pirates in the tea party as the Queen of the Pleasure district
> Later revealed to actually be a CP0-Agent
> Now revealed to actually be a clone of a former Rocks pirates, affiliated to Vegapunks' MADS(implied to be his spy)

What's next ? :risicheck:
Hopefully, a casket
:luffyswat:

C

Cruxroux

Stussy keeps jumping ships since her introduction :risitavirus:

> Initially invited by the Big Mom pirates in the tea party as the Queen of the Pleasure district
> Later revealed to actually be a CP0-Agent
> Now revealed to actually be a clone of a former Rocks pirates, affiliated to Vegapunks' MADS(implied to be his spy)

What's next ? :risicheck:
Won't be suprised if she switches To BB because that side winning.

C

Cruxroux

Also current Rayleigh accepted he can't win rn to BB , in his prime he could have. But garp is still going. Is it just motivation which making him move or garp still holds his prime Strength ?
Or garp taking the whole armada with him? With fujitora sengoku and aramaki?

Status
Not open for further replies.