Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for you, having a pfp of Akainu, not knowing he's gonna get soloed by Sabo soon.
So by your logic , Akainu get away with murder from lufry view.

‘’Why sabo care about Akainu when he got almost killed by celestial dragon and IMu twice in row

Sabo fighting Akainu is same logic as sabo will fight Blackbeard because ace really hate Blackbeard the most.

Honestly its insane.

Imagine Itachi negging you without using a named move, just 3 tomeos sharingan with a kunai.

No MS (KoH) or Susano (Asura).

That is just how insane Zoeo overpowering Awakened Kaku is imo.

Even I find it, excessive Oda realy outdid himself.

Zoro is curently so strong he has top tier passive AP its the only explanation.

I cant wait for him to also show his skill with CoC and Ad coC man WE aren't ready.

Oda love to wank Zoro and as espected he aren't going to let This chance go now that Zoro has CoC pool for more diversity in his attacks and defense.

https://www.fanverse.org/

Prediction One Piece Chapter 1072 Prediction/Discussion Thread

Help with Donations ~ Better than Ads :)
First Prev139 of 139
Jump to newUnwatch
•••
Mystic

Also S-Hawk just keeps on looking fresh :kermit

Quote Reply
Report Reputation
electricmastro

There’s no way they didn’t try cloning Kaido if they cloned Buckingham Stussy and King’s abilities, right?

Quote Reply
Report Reputation
Mystic

There’s no way they didn’t try​
Honestly its insane.

Imagine Itachi negging you without using a named move, just 3 tomeos sharingan with a kunai.

No MS (KoH) or Susano (Asura).

That is just how insane Zoeo overpowering Awakened Kaku is imo.

Even I find it, excessive Oda realy outdid himself.

Zoro is curently so strong he has top tier passive AP its the only explanation.

I cant wait for him to also show his skill with CoC and Ad coC man WE aren't ready.

Oda love to wank Zoro and as espected he aren't going to let This chance go now that Zoro has CoC pool for more diversity in his attacks and defense.
How he can overpower kaku when he all fine good whahahaha zoro cannot beat admiral when already failed to put kaku sleep.
Enma san gonna carrying zoro once again.

So by your logic , Akainu get away with murder from lufry view.

‘’Why sabo care about Akainu when he got almost killed by celestial dragon and IMu twice in row

Sabo fighting Akainu is same logic as sabo will fight Blackbeard because ace really hate Blackbeard the most.
Actually I mainly think this because Luffy would probably stomp Akainu so why not take it down a notch by having him fight Sabo.
But also Sabo does have to fight someone important eventually, and Akainu killed his brother who was the former user of what is now his fruit, not to mention the " fire < magma " thing. He's got a lot on his shoulders if he fights him.

Status
Not open for further replies.