Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh because luffy felt the need to use a form with a huge drawback in the first place to fight Lucci. Duh

Which means luffy didn't knock out Lucci before his devil fruit drawback kicked in. To add Lucci is still fresh lol
Huge drawback? What drawback? Against Kaido he instantly got back to G5. And look at him he is already fine. Drawbacks lasts seconds? G4 was a real drawback.

Sera hancock vs Sanji leaks :josad::josad::josad::josad:
I'm starting to want him to fight Sera-Boa. So when he tries to save her, or has no effect, or just pats her on the head like you do any kid. You people will finally STFU.
???

Last time I checked, the canon waste of space and air of the manga is not @Blackbeard but

Judge's son.
Dude, I was giving my actual opinion of BB, as his mile list of accomplishments was ripping off others aka a poser. You on the other hand are just saying things purposefully to start a fight. It's too early for this, I've had 2 days no sleep. Just go away.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Because Aokiji is "under" him? idk

All the admirals have better haki than Law. They probably have stronger awakenings as well.

Anyways, I'm willing to bet that Blackbeard didn't get pushed to high diff by Law, as that would ruin his appeal as a villain for Luffy.

"All admirals have better haki than Law"...

I mean, it's guesswork to think that the admirals' Haki is better than Law's... When the admirals didn't show anything advanced.

Big Mom also had better Haki than Law and Kid and was still "defeated".

Even though the admirals possess advanced Haki in some way, Law has the awakening...
I only see your desire to minimize Blackbeard being ironic when he is at least stronger than Kizaru from the data we have.
I mean one needed preparations for Old Rayleigh while old Rayleigh was said to be going toe-to-toe, the other would smoke Rayleigh alone with no preparation at all according to Rayleigh's own words.

Open your eyes, it's not unusual for Law to lose to Blackbeard whether it's medium or high difference, I'm sure an admiral would do worse against Law.

It's all speculation from you going around stating that just like Kaidou and Big Mom who could negate OPE OPE's Hax the admirals can do that too because in some hypothetical way we're assuming their Haki is superior to Law's, and then we'll say that they have better Haki than Zoro? When they never even showed to have a monstrous Haki.

Stop this stupid way of escalating power... Blackbeard was given a better portrayal than Kizaru and was literally placed above Kizaru by Rayleigh, and has Kuzan as an underling, but in some ways he is "weaker than the admirals". LMAO

Kizaru has no better feat than defeating the current Law, does Kizaru actually have any decent feats? Think about it.

Huge drawback? What drawback? Against Kaido he instantly got back to G5. And look at him he is already fine. Drawbacks lasts seconds? G4 was a real drawback.
Again kaido he turned old went back into g5 and once done was out for a week. So yeah huge drawback.

He is fine after being an old man for over a minute.

Gear 4 was a real draw back since he was the one over using his haki. He didn't over use his haki with g5 yet still had a draw back on being an old man. It's why when haki and g5 are used luffy was out for a week against kaido lol

Status
Not open for further replies.