Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Post spoilers holy shit y'all are useless
Come on man, don't be like that.

We just lost a leaker, don't call Eten useless over releasing stuff slower. Sometimes things come out slower, sometimes things are inaccurate. Eten posts accurate stuff, which I appreciate.

I know it sucks that this week had a slower release, but it was that way for everyone. Just think of everything this week being delayed by a day, don't take it out on the leakers, it looks like it was on Jump's end (maybe why we have a break, too).

Come on man, don't be like that.

We just lost a leaker, don't call Eten useless over releasing stuff slower. Sometimes things come out slower, sometimes things are inaccurate. Eten posts accurate stuff, which I appreciate.

I know it sucks that this week had a slower release, but it was that way for everyone. Just think of everything this week being delayed by a day, don't take it out on the leakers, it looks like it was on Jump's end (maybe why we have a break, too).
You make a good point, but Jmena wasn't deliberately holding spoilers back from us.
Whether they were fake or not.. He at least tried to give us some.
And I don't have any animosity towards these leakers, but they need to stop lollygagging and just give us the spoilers already.
There's a line between it being funny and it just being obnoxious.

Bro the OG Yonkou were camping on their respective bases for decades. They ain't doing shit. Shanks and WB were peaceful and Teach is the only one you'd have to watch out for.

Apart from that you could easily chill on a random island and live life if you're just strong enough to beat down fodder pirates
Nah, they send out members to do raids here and there. New World not safe.

Plus, if you encroach on 1 of their spots, you could possibly lose an arm. #PrayforBarto

Status
Not open for further replies.