Status
Not open for further replies.
So the seraphims couldnt capture a single warlord

And S-hawk who everyone assumes is the strongest Seraphim is scared of Zoro… It’s almost like these Seraphims might be like Vet level… LIKE I WAS SAYING ALL ALONG
They could be but you got to remember Zoro fought a Lunarian already it might be eaiser for him and Bb made it look like they were tough. So maybe they might be stronger than vet.

Wow, did not expect this lmfaooo.

You know, I predicted Ryokugyu would actually capture Kid on my profile but Weevil is also acceptable. I just knew Oda wasn’t going to let the collective shitfesf after 1055 stand.

Fucking Wyokugyu dude. My guy can’t stop soloing everyone. First King and Queen and now a prime Whitebeard level Pirate negged by Aramaki.

Man, Akainu sure has a powerful fanboy.

@King7 @MarineHQ @EmperorKinyagi @God Buggy @SakazOuki @ShishioIsBack @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @kurwa @Extravlad
Not prime Whitebeard

Kizaru said Weevil was as strong as young whitebeard

So probably Rocks WB, aka a YC1

He is obviously weaker in scaling, but I actually didn't expected Weevil to be the one captured, so narratively Marco is the only one who can do something in Sphinx' island. If he manages to save Weevil, it's already a great accomplishment, especially considering it's the same opponent who crushed King and Queen together :kayneshrug:
if that happens ,marco fighting king and queen in wano would start making a whole lot of sense.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yup and its been pretty well suggested the Gorosei do represent some level of religious presence tbh.

Saturn seems largely Judaic and Ghandi for sure represents Buddhism. The other 3 may represent Christianity, Islam and Hinduism, possibly.

Edit: oops i meant Hunduism for Ghandi lol
I definitely think Ghandi will be named Mars, as he seems the most militaristic

Status
Not open for further replies.