Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it's either SHs are fleeing the island and Kizaru + Seraphims follow them to Elbaf or Egghead is going to turn into an all out war, where the SHs need to keep all the Seraphims busy, while someone takes out Kizaru in order to have Saturn take back the command.

And dayum Stussy is efficient. But I guess Lucci was in base?

Egghead is going crazy. Superb feat for Greenbull btw. Weevil is probably one tough mofo in close quarter. Greenbull just catched a juggernaut

Wtf are you mad for? I'm not saying anything.

Never said they were stronger than Admirals. Just now I'm seeing they are fighters after all.
you responded to my explanation to someone else how admirals > gorosei is an established manga fact
your response to me was "gorosei are not for offer" implying that you are arguieng the admirals are called the strongest cause they are 1. expandable and 2. military while the gorosei are 1. indispensible and 2. politicians.
So obviously it appeared like you were arguieng that gorosei > admirals which is factually wrong.

you responded to my explanation to someone else how admirals > gorosei is an established manga fact
your response to me was "gorosei are not for offer" implying that you are arguieng the admirals are called the strongest cause they are 1. expandable and 2. military while the gorosei are 1. indispensible and 2. politicians.
So obviously it appeared like you were arguieng that gorosei > admirals which is factually wrong.
I'm just saying we don't know yet. Still no reason to act like a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.