Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't deny the Aramaki hype in this chapter and him capturing Weevil is cool.

But come on, hyping up Weevil through the roof and saying he is exactly like Prime WB just to hype up Aramaki even more is just dumb.

You know damn well if this was a Yonko that captured Weevil, they would be downplaying Weevil and making different excuses.

Weevil is very strong and Aramaki capturing him is impressive and I don't think Weevil should get downplayed just because Aramaki captured him, but at the same time I don't think he get too much hype either and get compared to Prime WB just because Aramaki captured him.

I won't deny the Aramaki hype in this chapter and him capturing Weevil is cool.

But come on, hyping up Weevil through the roof and saying he is exactly like Prime WB just to hype up Aramaki even more is just dumb.

You know damn well if this was a Yonko that captured Weevil, they would be downplaying Weevil and making different excuses.

Weevil is very strong and Aramaki capturing him is impressive and I don't think Weevil should get downplayed just because Aramaki captured him, but at the same time I don't think he get too much hype either and get compared to Prime WB just because Aramaki captured him.
They think that him merely having physical strength and skill comparable to young Whitebeard makes him exactly like him which is very untrue.
We don't even have proof that he's got superb Haki like Primebeard or a fruit.
Still, it's impressive that they needed a whole SWAT team and an Admiral to capture him. I expect great stuff from Weevil.
Aramaki.. he's still on fraud watch for me, but he'll be getting off that list soon if it's revealed he actually had a 1v1 with Weevil ( or that the fodder didn't do much to Weevil and it was mostly Aramaki ) and won fairly.

Status
Not open for further replies.