Status
Not open for further replies.
The Story of Hanuman and Saturn :

People feared Shani because they believed that if he chose to enter a person’s horoscope, that person would face difficulties, and sometimes suffer greatly, till Shani decided to leave.

Shani’s gaze fell on the meditative figure of Hanuman and he walked up to him.”Hey! Wake up!” he yelled at the monkey who was often called Mahabalaya the Mighty One or Mahaveer the Most Brave. Hanuman opened his eye fully and gazed serenely at Shani.

“What is it son?” he asked him. “I was not asleep,” he added.”I have heard that you are very strong, that you have carried mountains killed demons and set fire to a whole kingdom for the sake of Rama,” barked Shani striking a threatening pose in front of Hanuman. “What of it?” asked Hanuman still in a quiet voice.”Let’s see what you can do now!” yelled Shani. “Come have a fight with me and let us decide who is the stronger one!” So saying, he grabbed at one of Hanuman’s hands and began pulling at him to get up.Hanuman snatched his hand away. “Go away, son,” he said. “Enjoy you walk on this beautiful and historic shore. Why would you want to fight an old monkey like me? Did you know that we are at the exact spot where hundreds of monkey and bear soldiers worked hard to build a bridge across the sea?” “Don’t try to distract me with your tales,” thundered Shani. “ Why won’t you fight? is it because without Rama being present, you are completely powerless? Did Your strength desert you the day he went up to heaven? Shani accompanied this hunt with another lunge towards Hanuman’s hand.

Before he had finished speaking, Hanuman had jumped up to his full height. He towered above Shani. His hair was grey, but his eyes could still blaze brown fire. He just looked at Shani without a word, and with an untroubled expression on his face, he began coiling his tail around the agitated planet-god.

Longer and longer grew Hanuman’s tail, and it coiled around Shani with all his strength it. Shani first struggled, then shouted, then began gasping for breath, as the coils closed tighter and around him.

With Shani still warped in the tight grip of his tail, Hanuman’s suddenly said, “This is the hour for me to perform ‘ parikrama’ ( walking in a Circle around a holy shrine ) of the holy bridge.” He Began walking at some speed to complete a circle of prayer around the Rama – Sethu.

As he walked, Shani was thrown against the ground, against the boulders that made up the bridge, and the spiky plants that grew along the beach. “Ow, Ow, wooh!” he yelled. “Stop! Please stop!”
Shani’s face and body were completely bruised, but worse was to follow. As Hanuman leapt from one Sethu stone to another, the salty sea water splashed on Shani’s bruises and made then burn. ‘Yaa-aa-aahl’ he began to yell now.
Mahabalaya completed his parikrama and returned to the beach.
He released the exhausted, injured and crestfallen Shani from his tail.
Shani just lay on the beach, unable to even run away.

“Never trouble an old meditative monkey just because you want to show off your strength,” said Hanuman. Shani nodded in dumb agreement, He cringed on the ground, with folded hands.
“And listen, one more thing,” said Hanuman. Shani looked up at him. “You shall never trouble anyone who loves me deeply, and says the name of my Lord with devotion.” Shani agreed!

Bro said that Admirals aren't commanders but we have a fleet Admiral candidate serving under a pirate, Admirals taking orders from 15 different people and one them even changes diapers :quest:
Admirals are the world government’s commanders. This has always been obvious.

It’s just that the world government is wayyy stronger than basically all pirate crews so the admirals are wayyy stronger than basically all commanders.

No Kizaru is >>> King and Saturn can one shot fodderize Kaido.

Basically Saturn >> Kaido >= Kizaru >> King.
Ask yourself. Does it seem logical to have the Gorosei be above Kaido in terms of strength. You know the guy nobody wanted to f*ck with.

Then ask yourself how many people alive in the alliance that can take on someone that strong. Y'know cuz there are 5 of them. :choppawhat:

Ask yourself. Does it seem logical to have the Gorosei be above Kaido in terms of strength. You know the guy nobody wanted to f*ck with.

Then ask yourself how many people alive in the alliance that can take on someone that strong. Y'know cuz there are 5 of them. :choppawhat:
All of this logic went out the windo when Imu evaporated Lulusia.

That basically confirmed that the Yonko are only allowed to exist at the whim of the world government.

The Gorosei and Im are god tiers beyond top tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.