Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he had advanced ryou. Read. Emission and advanced Emission that causes internal destruction
are different
people should stop with these confusing categorization. ryuo in English mean flows. wano introduce the concept of haki flows. luffy train armament flows with hyagoro. mid battle with kaido. luffy realise he can do the same thing to conqueror haki too. so he he achieved only the few tof the strongest can which is conqueror flows. zoro mid battle also learn to flow his conqueror haki from enma alone to flow into all his 3 sword. flow your haki internally is meta of wano.. so the concept of ryuo or flows in English is very relevant. every samurai of

wano want to achieved haki flows. it doesn't increases your raw haki but it make you able to control your haki better. that's exactly what rayleigh said. so yes every samurai fodder is stronger than your average fodder in new world. every samurai haki base is higher than rest of the world. that's why they were feared but still wano is not strongest country. it is elbaf. I'm sure elbaf fodder is is stronger than wano.also porbaby they have their own version of their base haki. i predict it is a haki beam. spear of elbaf ikoku,hakoku, hakkai seems like haki beam to me.

To all the people who keep saying shit about BB about his clash with S Hawk, keep in mind what he said when he saw the seraphim

He was initially shocked by the hair, the color and the wings. BB potentially knows something about Lunarians. When a supposed Lunarians attacked him like a pacifista, it definitely was a shock for him

Do you guys really think BB will lose to a seraphim?

Status
Not open for further replies.