Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy destroyed his DOM shoes w/o even trying lol
Sanjibros explain this!
Who told u Sanji tried to break the shoes? Luffy might have destroyed them while in Gear 5 fighting, since it can turn the environment into rubber

Sanji asked Vegapunk to remove it from everyone, for safety, as he found out they can act as shackles, but Vegapunk still didn't do it for some reason

I don't care where it is. They will fight them.
nonono, you can't change shit like that.

You are claiming that Luffy and Zoro were left alone in control room because they will fight Kizaru and Saturn.

You can't run away from your words. If Luffy and Zoro and the rest of strawhats were to fight Kizaru at the bottom of egghead like I say, that means your "Luffy and Zoro duo were left alone to fight Kizaru" was proven to be wrong

Who told u Sanji tried to break the shoes? Luffy might have destroyed them while in Gear 5 fighting, since it can turn the environment into rubber

Sanji asked Vegapunk to remove it from everyone, for safety, as he found out they can act as shackles, but Vegapunk still didn't do it for some reason
They already know this, they just trolling.

It’s like when people stated Raid Suit isn’t durable when it’s in the canister.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
nonono, you can't change shit like that.

You are claiming that Luffy and Zoro were left alone in control room because they will fight Kizaru and Saturn.

You can't run away from your words. If Luffy and Zoro and the rest of strawhats were to fight Kizaru at the bottom of egghead like I say, that means your "Luffy and Zoro duo were left alone to fight Kizaru" was proven to be wrong
Again I don't care where it happens just that they will fight him
Not sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.