Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There is pretty much no newcomers to OP and if some start it they are more or not above teenager age.

The lie of kids reading One Piece is fake. No one tortures his kid with reading 1000+ chapters of trash storytelling.

Oda's audiences is mostly people who "grew up" with One Piece. He should at least respect that and mature his writing a litte.

It's not like he should completely drop comedy no. Just know when it's the time for it and when it's not.

@Fujishiro You realize how terrible Kaido's downfall looks now after Lucci + Luffy being tired bullshit surfaced?

C

CensoredbyWG

If i worked on a story for 25 years only to have everything spoiled right when it enters it´s final arc, i would go on a terminator run, spending every single cent of my networth to find the guy who spoiled the work of my life.

Gohdroger, you DESTROYED one piece and let oda without knowing what to do with his own story.

No i actually think it is a trivial detail

Luffy on the RT against Kaido and against katakuri went hours until there was nothing in him after giving his all.. Him focusing on minute hunger isn't a grandiose revelation nor should be considered as such.

Luffy did not go hours in G5. More like 5 minutes tops and had to leave it and push his limit to go back into it.

He has been doing that since the manga started .
So that not a symptom that a author lose the plot when it has been that way since the start .
Yes back 25 years ago when he was young and talented. You can get away with that when you're talented, but he is old and washed up now.

There is pretty much no newcomers to OP and if some start it they are more or not above teenager age.

The lie of kids reading One Piece is fake. No one tortures his kid with reading 1000+ chapters of trash storytelling.

Oda's audiences is mostly people who "grew up" with One Piece. He should at least respect that and mature his writing a litte.

It's not like he should completely drop comedy no. Just know when it's the time for it and when it's not.

@Fujishiro You realize how terrible Kaido's downfall looks now after Lucci + Luffy being tired bullshit surfaced?
Gucci is just that guy I fear, cpo ain't no yonkou crew:saden:

No if anything its the reverse, G5 gets a huge boost in power but he cant use it long and he just folds. Fresh Kaido beats Luffy convincingly.

Still doesnt change how retarded Luffy running and neg diffing Lucci + having fights that we dont know off made him tired I mean what the fuck is this.

C

CensoredbyWG

It´s like you guys forget luffy spent almost 6 months climbing the stairs of onigashima castle.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No if anything its the reverse, G5 gets a huge boost in power but he cant use it long and he just folds. Fresh Kaido beats Luffy convincingly.

Still doesnt change how retarded Luffy running and neg diffing Lucci + having fights that we dont know off made him tired I mean what the fuck is this.
It really looks like Luffy only wins when plot demands it, not actually because he grew stronger and his position looks bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.