Status
Not open for further replies.
NO one think they can beat yonko without trouble they are a match to each others.
Like Oda said fo rbe the strongest for sure you have to beat the yonko and the admirals.
Why both ?
Because beating the yonko don't prove you are stronger then the admirals and beating the admirals don't prove youa re stronger then the yonko . So you need both .
Luffy also think this way .
If the main character think this way everyone should think this way .
I don't get the biased agenda .
NOthing is certain or write in stones in admirals vs yonko.
The portrayal that the likes of Whitebeard (WSM), Big Mom (could've been Fleet Admiral) and Kaido (WSC, Gorosei afraid of him) are all greater than what the Admirals have had. There's also the fact that all of the Yonko except BB and Buggy have CoC, whereas only Sengoku on the marine side is confirmed to have it.

Yonko and Admirals are all top-tiers yes, but it's been shown pretty clearly that the Yonko are still ahead overall strength-wise, even if the gap isn't that big.

its great bro. Its so hard I needed to see the walkthrough to finish. :kobeha: Pokemon Reborn, Rejuvenation, Insurgence, Radical Red, Unbound, Empyrean, Desolation. I suggest you to play these. If you like Pokemon, you'd love them. Its way better than regular games. I have rage quit, had to tone down the difficulty, I even laugh at others rage quiting on youtube.
Definitely giving some of these a go! :cheers:

Zoro and Luffy still unconscious because the damage what they received are 1000x more than King and Queen, no comparison, or you just forget the mink medicine?

King did not cut in 2, you take this from your ass.

And yes, Ancestral Zoans have faster and better recovery than the others, and Queen said king cab adapt himself in any situation, so this fucking week recovering was enough, and this shit is nos important, in any time in any circumstances Aramaki will stomps these two together, stop with that fucking ridiculous shit ego fight, Admirals are top tiers you liking this or not, and no one commander will fight against Kizaru now in one vs one, neither 2x1, 3x1, Kizaru are there to fight against Luffy or nothing, accept and stop crying like a baby
So how many pieces do you count that zoro sliced king into, it's obvious that his wing was chopped off and his sword was cut in 2 but I will admit it's harder to tell if his arm was severed too because of the black lightning in the way.

There is no such thing as an ancestral zoan the term is ancient zoan you idiot ancestral and ancient have 2 different meanings. As for your headcanon about their recovery ability, it's just that something you made up and believe because it fits your agenda not because there is a shred of evidence supporting it.

The portrayal that the likes of Whitebeard (WSM), Big Mom (could've been Fleet Admiral) and Kaido (WSC, Gorosei afraid of him) are all greater than what the Admirals have had. There's also the fact that all of the Yonko except BB and Buggy have CoC, whereas only Sengoku on the marine side is confirmed to have it.

Yonko and Admirals are all top-tiers yes, but it's been shown pretty clearly that the Yonko are still ahead overall strength-wise, even if the gap isn't that big.
NO its not how portrayal work .
1 every single admiral can be fleet when we calling power . BM was hyed to be abel to reach the top of the navy jsut like she reached the top of the pirates.
The titles for what we seen are only gift to pirates and there must be a reason for that for exemple it cna be simply beating the previous owner in 1v1 tought I doubt it it seem some time that the title was gift for the character.
GOrosei being scared of kaido is nothing there is not an admiral actively facing them the same way if Akainu would ahve wanted smoke when he was in front of them you can trust me there would have been some sweat drops .

Sengoku was also said by roger to be someone that have a chance to capture him or to make a fun fight we know that for having a fun fight roger need ahrd diff at the miminun wich mean sengoku is at worst a hifhgt dif for roger Fleet admiral have a great portrayal especially comapred to yonko .
Let'S not forget jinbei call the yonklo a mere yonko . When it is an admiral in front tought he talk about how he is ok with dying .
IM not saying that admirals are stronger but nothing make a yonko stronger.
GArp was just as strong as roger until prove otehr wise they were relative in strenght .
SO the strongest Navy have to be as strong as the strongest pirates it always was the case and I don't see it changing.
The strongest yonko should be the match for the fleet admiral or the pirate king should be his match .
When the other admirals match the other yonko (Except buggy)
Because Oda clearly stated by this statement that not a single group is better then the other one.
SO if you think the yonko are stronger then the admirals in average the fleet will be massively stronger then the yonko for equilibrate it and the fleet will be the reason you need to beat the admirals and not just the yonko.

Looks like its going to be

Gorosei saturn vs luffy and zoro vs kizaru .
Post automatically merged:

Mid. This searching of Vegapank going beyond ridiculousness. Vegapunk wants to escape and yet playing hide and seek for 3 chapters. Once again pacing of arc diluting the intensity.
I think we might have kuma's flashback its bound to delay

Goofy stans logic as always

Theyre scared of zoro's true power lvl
Aiyo. Only Green peas can say that fans of the stronger person are afraid of weaker character. And yet they moan the most about Sanji after this 'logical statement' is the ultimate irony.:milaugh:

Looks like its going to be

Gorosei saturn vs luffy and zoro vs kizaru .

I think we might have kuma's flashback its bound to delay
Everything is happening except Kuma flashback. And again we will see 3 or 4 more chapters of same nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.